Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not good enough, no real strength, guts, hardmen, tactically inept, unable to adjust to the flow of the game, bereft of leaders, a manager who, weirdly, pulls a face like he's been kicked in the nuts all the time, a melty bunch of 'supporters' a stadium with all the atmosphere of death row, forever living in the knowledge that they are not welcome in the area they call 'home'... No wonder they're all fucked off!!

Not good enough, no real strength, guts, hardmen, tactically inept, unable to adjust to the flow of the game, bereft of leaders, a manager who, weirdly, pulls a face like he's been kicked in the nuts all the time, a melty bunch of 'supporters' a stadium with all the atmosphere of death row, forever living in the knowledge that they are not welcome in the area they call 'home'... No wonder they're all fucked off!!
Enough about Liverpool - what did you think of the Woolwich defeat last night?

Enough about Liverpool - what did you think of the Woolwich defeat last night?
It was
200w.gif

There's that other fat cunt behind him. Weren't they slabbering back and forth on Twitter last week? And now, within arms reach of each other....nothing.

It's almost as if everything they do is fake and for attention and likes and notoriety and image. Modern fan TV bullshit.

That DT fella has a lot against him. His aggressive masking behaviour is, I suspect, hiding a deep rooted emotion of self loathing. Plus his beard looks suspiciously like a pubic transplant.

That other chap seemed more measured, but I don’t like to feel pity, and he made me feel pity.

One final observation. I am London born, lived in London the majority of my life, yet I still can’t work out where those weird accent these blokes have developed comes from. They sound like bastardised versions of Dick Van Dyke. It’s even worse when “Fam” boy gets going.

That DT fella has a lot against him. His aggressive masking behaviour is, I suspect, hiding a deep rooted emotion of self loathing. Plus his beard looks suspiciously like a pubic transplant.

That other chap seemed more measured, but I don’t like to feel pity, and he made me feel pity.

One final observation. I am London born, lived in London the majority of my life, yet I still can’t work out where those weird accent these blokes have developed comes from. They sound like bastardised versions of Dick Van Dyke. It’s even worse when “Fam” boy gets going.
DT is from Luton..Nuff said

DT is from Luton..Nuff said
Really ? that’s even more curious. So he’s trying to sound like an extra from Snatch and actually sounding like an extra from Eastenders (who is filling the diversity quota- as a fat hairy aggressive lesbian)

Why can’t the Tattooed cretin just talk normally? he’s not a rapper. He’s just an annoying Virgin ( most likely )

As you move out from London weird things happen to accents.
Going West things get more and more a mix of London and Bristol ... not in a good way. Slough/Reading has to be the worst sounding accent in the UK.
I moved out to Herts when i was a kid, so saw this first hand. Hoddesdon,where i lived spoke with a london accent with the rough edges smoothed off,but go to Stansted Abbots( a village next door) and Ware and the older lot had a right country burr to their voice.Some of the villages round Harlow(who spoke pretty much London), the accents were a strange mix of yokel and London

Back
Top Bottom