Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only caught part of the bore fest, glad to see the scum lose and another paltry crowd to boot. They must have the worst droning songs in the league, that Wooooolwich Woooooowich one is fucking awful. Glad they are out, season over soon nomads.

He sounds almost the same as some of our fans, in fact, scrub that he sounds identical! What he can't deal with is the oppo fans, he's one of the thousands upon thousands of football fans who dish it out but can't take their medicine when it comes back. Massively insecure miro dicked pratts. It's not about their team, it's about themselves and how they feel.

I don't like the bloke but in all honesty how he spends his private time is completely up to him and his own business.

Pretty shit journalism. Very snide

Footballers that are held in high regard usually have something about them, that they push themselves to be better. Staying after training, public/hospital appearances etc etc. Ozil has been dropped and rather than do whatever it takes to be selected, seems to just be playing Fortnite. I think that’s the angle.

As you move out from London weird things happen to accents.
Going West things get more and more a mix of London and Bristol ... not in a good way. Slough/Reading has to be the worst sounding accent in the UK.
Isn't Ricky Gervais from Reading....that's why I can't stand the cunt, well, that and the fact that he's a cunt....

48383652_10155759299906610_5546164030365761536_n.jpg

I don't like the bloke but in all honesty how he spends his private time is completely up to him and his own business.

Pretty shit journalism. Very snide
Agree

Plus if he thinks Ozil has high numbers, he should look at all of our boys Cod or Fortnite numbers

Its that last generation mindset also that playing computer games is bad (that WHO condition he quoted is also utter bullshit that is currently being deconstructed)

Back
Top Bottom