Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wenger did the same thing 2 seasons ago when they crushed around this time of the year at Everton. Last season they were disaster in away games, but at home they were better than this season. Nothing really changed, but they can dream lol

now that Wilshite is completely irrelevant ( and obviously no longer at the scum).. Who is their biggest wanker?

Xhaxa gets my vote
That's a good question and the fella with the house keys would be a contender but as a direct response to the last two games this cunt....................
Vertonghen knows
jan-vertonghen-sokratis-papastathopoulos.jpg

Dier knows
Sokratis+Papastathopoulos+Tottenham+Hotspur+NRIgJOV85YTl.jpg

Davies knows
tottenham-hotspurs-eric-dier-borussia-dortmunds-sokratis-papastathopoulos-K703ND.jpg

Lamela knows
Sokratis+Papastathopoulos+Erik+Lamela+Tottenham+hYcyGOuRhcKl.jpg

Winks knows

Kane knows
borussia-dortmunds-sokratis-papastathopoulos-and-tottenham-hotspurs-K70H5R.jpg

and last night Dele found out too, as after he did the 2-0 gesture he tried to start on Dele.

Clearly, he has an inferiority complex and we have beasted him to many times now, typical Woolwich cunt player trying to ingratiate himself with the fans, we've seen it with so many of them over the years but this one is a bit special.

That's a good question and the fella with the house keys would be a contender but as a direct response to the last two games this cunt....................
Vertonghen knows
jan-vertonghen-sokratis-papastathopoulos.jpg

Dier knows
Sokratis+Papastathopoulos+Tottenham+Hotspur+NRIgJOV85YTl.jpg

Davies knows
tottenham-hotspurs-eric-dier-borussia-dortmunds-sokratis-papastathopoulos-K703ND.jpg

Lamela knows
Sokratis+Papastathopoulos+Erik+Lamela+Tottenham+hYcyGOuRhcKl.jpg

Winks knows

Kane knows
borussia-dortmunds-sokratis-papastathopoulos-and-tottenham-hotspurs-K70H5R.jpg

and last night Dele found out too, as after he did the 2-0 gesture he tried to start on Dele.

Clearly, he has an inferiority complex and we have beasted him to many times now, typical Woolwich cunt player trying to ingratiate himself with the fans, we've seen it with so many of them over the years but this one is a bit special.

Cunt

I wonder where that water bottle he brings to every match is? Doesn’t appear to have it in this post match interview...

:gallashmm: :deledoubt:

Someone really must do something about that notorious group the Bill Nich Bottle Throwers at Spurs. It's obvious to everyone that the only way to cure Woolwich fans of throwing objects at players is to make an example of Spurs by making them play behind closed doors at home the rest of the season, a ban on travel support and a 6 point deduction. Problem fixed.

Fucking moron.

Someone really must do something about that notorious group the Bill Nich Bottle Throwers at Spurs. It's obvious to everyone that the only way to cure Woolwich fans of throwing objects at players is to make an example of Spurs by making them play behind closed doors at home the rest of the season, a ban on travel support and a 6 point deduction. Problem fixed.

Fucking moron.
Not far enough for me.

Execution is the only way.

now that Wilshite is completely irrelevant ( and obviously no longer at the scum).. Who is their biggest wanker?

Xhaxa gets my vote

That was my take-away last night, but like Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 points out Socratis has put in a solid effort on that front this season...

Spoiled for choice really... Shame on my initial knee jerk of "meh.... they're not as vile as they used to be"... Just entering a different era... Hilarious though; by any other clubs standards their supposed 'tough guy' players that signal their new (old) dawn would be considered the norm at any other club...

I honestly find it hard to get worked up about them as individuals though.... None of this lot even come close to more recent wankers like Nasri, Fabregas, Wiltshite, Van Persie, Flamini, Schz-cunt, Podolski; never mind the classic brit-cunt gooners of 80's and 90's era like Adams, Keown, Merson etc.

It can't be just me that thinks that Sokratis wasn't consoling Dele.
The only reason he went over was to try and make sure that Dele didn't make a big deal of it and to try and get him not to say anything to the ref etc. and to hurry him up to get on with the game.

Sokratis is not only their biggest cunt but he's a stupid illiterate cunt as well....it's spelt Socrates
:eriksenlol:

...Got me thinking.

Question to the veteran fans amongst us... Who were the most despised gooners of the 60's and 70's?

...Got me thinking.

Question to the veteran fans amongst us... Who were the most despised gooners of the 60's and 70's?
Just slightly before my time, but I do remember coming home from a NLD with my dad he dropped me off (parents seperated) and I gleefully told my mum all about the game and that me and my dad had joined in all the singing, including 'Charlie Nicholas is a wanker is a wanker' must have been 7ish no clue what a wanker was!!! Would love to have heard the phone call between my mum and dad after that!

...Got me thinking.

This really set me thinking and in all honesty nobody really stood out as being despised above any of the others..They were all on the same level which was nowhere near the level of the current bunch of cunts they employ.
They had a goalkeeper called Jim Furnell who after being verbally abused by myself and a school friend during a reserve team match at Highbury finally cracked and told us to fuck off.
He probably had grounds to despise us though.

Back
Top Bottom