Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well we know for a fact that he beat up his missus.

DukuXo8WkAAOg5I.jpg
Goes to crown court in trainers and a cap all road boy

Against my better judgement, I watched a recent upload by the DT fella, previewing last night's game.

Lasted 3 minutes. Just more childish name-calling and goading. Big fucking child, he is.

But, like Piers Morgan, he gets attention. He thrives off it and I'm embarrassed, as a fellow 40-something, that he's like this.

Against my better judgement, I watched a recent upload by the DT fella, previewing last night's game.

Lasted 3 minutes. Just more childish name-calling and goading. Big fucking child, he is.

But, like Piers Morgan, he gets attention. He thrives off it and I'm embarrassed, as a fellow 40-something, that he's like this.
Most of them are mearly harmless idiots. DT though is a grade A proper arsehole. Growing up in North London I have a few goon mates and to a man they fucking despise DT. He may have miliions of plastic youtube followers but proper goons who go despise the cunt.

It's official. Woolwich 4 Tottenham 2 never happened then. The collective memory of a goldfish, that group.

Beating Spurs was a disaster for them. Suppose all those twats thought the good days were back after matches against Vorskla Poltava. Beating Spurs must have confirmed it and their part-time models decided to take their foot off the gas. Idiots didn't realize they were traveling up hill and now they've fallen off.

Last edited:

That's the level of the audience he is playing to - Ars*nal fans....

Back
Top Bottom