Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good, it should be intimidating when they visit. No need for violence but they should feel the need to be in plain clothes and feel the tension.

What do they expect? Three cheers and good luck for the rest of the season? A lot of their lot need a reality check and to understand what this derby mean to us and not just their sanitised sky endorsed version of football only being around since 1992.

I hate every fibre of that club, their fan base and what, as a club they stand for. Days like today are so special and I will be grinning like a Cheshire cat for a few days yet....

This is out of order and total sour grapes.

Here is a man who openly promotes himself on YouTube and openly exploits his own fans for cash.

Fuck off Robbie, you're a hypocritical disgrace.

Here is a man who openly promotes himself on YouTube and openly exploits his own fans for cash.

No you weren't racially abused you fucking Idiot..I wish I upped the twat now..

That is slander..There were plenty of people filming with phones, let's see some of them..

Fuck off you fat wanker. It's a derby.

You want to stand outside and film? Are you having a fucking laugh :walker-scream:

"I'm not scared of going up Tottenham high road"

20 seconds later...

"Who knows what would happen if the police weren't there"

I expected to relish this day so much more than I have but the goons have become so small fry it's all a bit meh for me. It's the minimum I have come to expect this season, and if we're honest been coming for some time now.

The highlight for me has been the social media saltyness from these mongrel swines.

Boo boo, cry me a fucking river.

I would be amazed if he was racially abused, but anyone doing that needs nicking. But to claim spam and chav fans are poor little innocents.....the guy is fucking deluded, narcassistic prick

He's got his problems but he seems a nice chap. See things as they are & not blinded by loyalty

Claude as he usually is was absolutely right we are on a different level and I tell you what Giroud was an utter disgrace today, London derby dishing up seriously a preseason friendly performance. I saw him run off the pitch when substituted faster than he had run all game, embodies this rapidly disintigrating Wenger era

I expected to relish this day so much more than I have but the goons have become so small fry it's all a bit meh for me. It's the minimum I have come to expect this season, and if we're honest been coming for some time now.

The highlight for me has been the social media saltyness from these mongrel swines.

I think you've hit the nail on the head those Goons have become so insignificant that it's actually not as big a surprise that we surged passed them, it's been coming for about 3 years now.

They are a shallow shell of a club, fighting amongst themselves and their players on the pitch putting up little resistance. Just disappointed we were not able to put 3+ goals past them. Then again they will have tried to raise their game against us.

What is this bollocks that WHL is a riot zone? This guy is normally reasonable, but WTF?
Well he is talking nonsense, BS about racism and saying it's life threatening. But lets not be innocent, atmosphere around the ground could get dodgy, especially when the 'big enemies' are coming around. It gives matchday an old school scent to it, the welcoming committee on the Tottenham high road and etc. so it really is a bit more intimidating to the plastic fan

but he's making it sound like Boro in the 70's and he's gonna have a field day talking about racism when we all know it was the who let the yids out.

Hey Robbie, if the emirates were a bit homely maybe you Woolwich would have made it a fortress like we made the lane

so the club cant tell him where to film cos its a public street, but he holds the club responsible for the behaviour of people a 20 minute walk away?
if he was racially abused, the culprits should be identified and should be done.

but he comes across as billy bigtime, Im famous, I should be able to film where i want, I couldnt, Im sulking.

I had a season ticket for years, in bad old 90s. and occasionally it got a little frisky. BUT i never saw little old ladies or kids in colours getting walloped. and its not like it things hadnt changed by then. kids were going to games, home and away.

Heres an idea Robbie you fucking fat idiot... Don't film your shite right outside the stadium of your biggest rival?

The day when vbloggers etc can do this sort of stuff WITHOUT any trouble will be the day I lose interest in football. I'm not condoning violence, but ffs, if you record right outside the ground what do you expect?

Back
Top Bottom