Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure the "fat cunt" stuff is needed. Makes us look silly.

That said, should he really have been at the game today given that he would have to leave via the Park Lane? Asking for it.

Live by the sword...

And besides he is fat and he is a cunt. Absolutely never shows us any respect at all and makes money out of people laughing at his club. People like Claude are OK and I hope he didn't get any grief but Robbie deserves everything he gets except the money he makes from AFTV.

Live by the sword...

And besides he is fat and he is a cunt. Absolutely never shows us any respect at all and makes money out of people laughing at his club. People like Claude are OK and I hope he didn't get any grief but Robbie deserves everything he gets except the money he makes from AFTV.
I hear what you say, but on a day that I am being told I shouldn't support St Arseingham's Day because it makes us look small time, I find it bizarre people are arguing for having a go at the guy based on his weight, etc.

Back
Top Bottom