Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

bludfam.jpg

I can only assume you haven't supported the club for that long.

I've waited 21 years for this, and I'm loving every second, and I don't care about any accusations of small time.

I'm still not sure how to react? 21 years in the making. Think the Chav result earlier deflated me a bit. However this season we have been fucking amazing I am so proud to be a yid right now. This side deserve to win this league, maybe not this season, but we certainly are good enough to challenge, even without the mega bucks. We've not been able to spend huge amounts unlike others. Our squad has been properly developed over the last few years.

So fuck off you Woolwich wankers. We are in the assendancy our time is now. Whilst they are consigned to history like the Dippers before and Utd today.

Mind the muthafucking gap!

I'm still not sure how to react? 21 years in the making. Think the Chav result earlier deflated me a bit. However this season we have been fucking amazing I am so proud to be a yid right now. This side deserve to win this league, maybe not this season, but we certainly are good enough to challenge, even without the mega bucks. We've not been able to spend huge amounts unlike others. Our squad has been properly developed over the last few years.

So fuck off you Woolwich wankers. We are in the assendancy our time is now. Whilst they are consigned to history like the Dippers before and Utd today.

Mind the muthafucking gap!
The way I see it, fans like me (and you?) should be able to have our day today. Why? Because if we stay on our current trajectory, I think we will win the league within the next five years, and this day will indeed seem small time. We aren't there just yet though and I don't see why we can't be allowed just to release decades of pent up frustration on a very, very good and landmark day for the club.

Apparently Wenger walked out his presser after two questions!
I saw the American TV version of the interview - was several questions but Wenger walked out after the interviewer was connecting his career at Arse-nal and on the second same line of questions he walked out and continued to complain about the questions, which Sky edited virtually COMPLETELY.

Ah, Thin Lilywhite Duke has posted it above. Well done!! :)

Not sure the "fat cunt" stuff is needed. Makes us look silly.

That said, should he really have been at the game today given that he would have to leave via the Park Lane? Asking for it.
Agree plus the alternative to st.totteringham day makes us as sad as they are! Let them them have it if that pleases them,plus they have a cup final to look forward to feck all coming over them!

The way I see it, fans like me (and you?) should be able to have our day today. Why? Because if we stay on our current trajectory, I think we will win the league within the next five years, and this day will indeed seem small time. We aren't there just yet though and I don't see why we can't be allowed just to release decades of pent up frustration on a very, very good and landmark day for the club.

I totally get what you're saying Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon I have been very restrained, not posting much in the way of gloating on social media or texting any of my Woolwich supporting mates. I feel like as a club we are now above those petty rivalries as we're now so much better than them and it's delicious.

Back
Top Bottom