Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not saying you're trying to mock him. Just think that in the age of social media it's easy to point and laugh, but often the story below the surface isn't what we think. I think there is a presumption these days that people on social media can be ridiculed come what may and I don't feel comfortable mocking the man's personal photos.

I'll remove it, I like Claude and wish him no I'll will.

Its only football, I dont think we need to take it so seriously with all the concious guilt tripping....the guys are ranting about sacking Arsene Wenger, hardly life issues
Says the guy who cried about an insincere use of the word "nigger" and had a year's self exile as a result.

It's a shame you don't take mental health as seriously.

278E168D00000578-0-image-a-43_1429013001786.jpg

Lets all laugh at the Gooners

Actually, this is an extremely, extremely important point. All you lining up to mock the people having meltdowns on this should stop taking the piss out of the melters and direct your attention to fat Robbie.

Robbie had a video this summer on Arse Fan TV which discussed Claude's disappearance for several days. Basically Claude was struggling greatly domestically and ran away from home for several days before making contact. He's been diagnosed as mentally ill. But fat Robbie keeps wheeling him out ever since, along with the other more emotive characters...why? More hits, more cash.

It's car crash TV and as Lilywhites we think it's great. But I'm beginning to think that the true cunt of all this is fat Robbie, who is making money off of these guys. How much does he care about Woolwich or his fellow fans if he's willing to make a joke of them online, even if he knows they are suffering from mental illness? I had to laugh at this video from one of them this week, when the guy was moaning about the club selling Xmas jumpers instead of earning respect, and as soon as the video ended there was an advertisement for fat Robbie's own unofficial Woolwich jumpers!

Fat Robbie is a disgrace....and Flav Flav might want to reconsider how close he is to him while promoting TFC as an insitution that promote care for the mentally ill.

I did watch the video with Claude and Robbie and Claude talking about his depression. Robbie said he wanted to stop Claude going on Arse Fan TV because people where saying it was exploitative because of Claude's depression but Claude really wanted to continue and persuaded him to let him stay.

Now assuming this is true (and both Robbie and Claude where talking openly so nothing to suggest otherwise) it seemed like supporting Woolwich and passionately speaking about Woolwich was the only keeping him going. Maybe it looks exploitative but he might be in a worse situation without it, his passion denied and it could easily go downhill.

On a side note Claude is one of the few on that channel who speaks sense admittedly way over the top but he gives credit to other teams, understands football but is somewhat pessimistic. I could live with Claude as a Spurs fan, DT or TY though no way.

And yes I agree personal picks should not be thrown around.

I did watch the video with Claude and Robbie and Claude talking about his depression. Robbie said he wanted to stop Claude going on Arse Fan TV because people where saying it was exploitative because of Claude's depression but Claude really wanted to continue and persuaded him to let him stay.

Now assuming this is true (and both Robbie and Claude where talking openly so nothing to suggest otherwise) it seemed like supporting Woolwich and passionately speaking about Woolwich was the only keeping him going. Maybe it looks exploitative but it's probably one of the few things keeping him going.

On a side note Claude is one of the few on that channel who speaks sense admittedly way over the top but he gives credit to other teams, understands football but is somewhat pessimistic. I could live with Claude as a Spurs fan, DT or TY though no way.
If a mentally ill person says "I want to kill myself" and then says "I feel okay today" do you just turn a blind eye and make money off that person? Even if Claude likes the youtube attention, does it mean it's okay to exploit him?

If a mentally ill person says "I want to kill myself" and then says "I feel okay today" do you just turn a blind eye and make money off that person? Even if Claude likes the youtube attention, does it mean it's okay to exploit him?

He probably doesn't feel that it is and he loves speaking about Woolwich to camera as do the rest of them. I've lived with people with depression the worst thing you can do is take away the one or two things that make their life berable and force them away in a corner.

Maybe Robbie should donate some of the channels cash to MIND and promote it. As for the meltdowns that's not a Claude thing that's an Woolwich thing they are all doing it because as a club they have an entitlement complex and whine like children when they don't get the win. Also to some degree I understand them, every year they bottle the title in the same way, it's like GroundHog Day the football club.

Good points. I noticed yesterday that when the Claude guy and the walking Woolwich club shop were having words that Robbie just stood there with a grin on his face that said ' this won't do the hits any harm'

Lol Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon is the type of dude that gets mad at people making threads for celebrity deaths because there isn't one for everyy death in Aleppo. Get off your fucking high horse this is an Internet forum. Good God you're one guilt tripping jackass.

Its just as if not more likely that these guys flock to Robbie after the games. If Claude didn't want to be on Woolwich fan TV he wouldn't, end of story. I actually like Claude, had a lot of good things to say about Spurs last year and you can tell he's extremely passionate. But there is such thing as personal responsibility.

Mr. Salmon just has a hard on for trying to be better than everyone else.

About Robbie making money off those guys...how the fuck can those guys afford to go to every match if they're not being subsidised by Robbie, if they aren't there he's got nothing.

Isn't the channel funded by Endemol or something?
TV production companies see a future in meltdown TV/YouTube and have ventured into it.

Life is one big advert.
There are 60k Woolwich fans at th emirates and at least 2k at away days, yet the same 6 faces are what constitutes Woolwich fans. The same cast wheeled out each week complete with audience.
They should be asking roll neck for some renumeration as they are the reason he's getting ad revenue.
DT and heavy d/boominator/ ad nausea have their own self promotional intentions, but of course the others are being exploited unless they are all in on it.

Lol Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon is the type of dude that gets mad at people making threads for celebrity deaths because there isn't one for everyy death in Aleppo. Get off your fucking high horse this is an Internet forum. Good God you're one guilt tripping jackass.

Its just as if not more likely that these guys flock to Robbie after the games. If Claude didn't want to be on Woolwich fan TV he wouldn't, end of story. I actually like Claude, had a lot of good things to say about Spurs last year and you can tell he's extremely passionate. But there is such thing as personal responsibility.

Mr. Salmon just has a hard on for trying to be better than everyone else.

I've seen Claude on a non-matchday......wearing that same Scum jacket he does for every game, I think he loves the attention

Back
Top Bottom