Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I abhor the fact that I wanted the scousers to win today so they would knock them off the top.
What have I have been reduced to?
These are the days, Mrs P, where we have to look in the mirror and ask ourselves what we are about. I find putting on a pair of noise cancelling earphones, eye-shades, a bottle of something appropriate, and ignoring voices both real and in my head, the answer. And a packet (large) of Tunnock's Wafers too.

The most overrated, over hyped player in the league. They gave in to his demands of 300k a week.

It's embarrassing how many times he goes missing but scores a penalty and everyone raves about him again. 🤣🤣
He's already burnt out by mastermind diet Pep the lego head.

They have so many media hacks that the hype is always big. They played like cowards vs City and the closer we get to the crunch, the more scared they will get.

First Date Dating GIF by Originals

These are the days, Mrs P, where we have to look in the mirror and ask ourselves what we are about. I find putting on a pair of noise cancelling earphones, eye-shades, a bottle of something appropriate, and ignoring voices both real and in my head, the answer. And a packet (large) of Tunnock's Wafers too.

You can’t beat Tunnocks!

The most overrated, over hyped player in the league....
It's embarrassing how many times he goes missing but scores a penalty and everyone raves about him again. 🤣🤣
Except the ONLY penalty in his career I actually WANTED him to score! (Yes, the Euro Final miss, what one did you think I meant?)

Back
Top Bottom