Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After a great deal of expert investigation at the highest level, Saka's mysterious recurring injury has finally been diagnosed as a very rare case of England Friendly Leg. Thankfully for his club side, it only flares up occasionally.

I'm pretty certain we have a better team than them, how is it that we can't just seem to pull ahead of them in the table?

Whether they win it this season or not, I'm pretty certain they'll fall back down to earth next season, and by then, Ange's team will start to take shape and we'll be the main challenger to City when flopp leaves and Artwata crashes and burn.

COYS

I'm pretty certain we have a better team than them, how is it that we can't just seem to pull ahead of them in the table?

Whether they win it this season or not, I'm pretty certain they'll fall back down to earth next season, and by then, Ange's team will start to take shape and we'll be the main challenger to City when flopp leaves and Artwata crashes and burn.

COYS

Yeah but we don't though

Declan Rice: ‘This is a new Woolwich now. We are ready to change what people say about us’​

Sleep Yawn GIF

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...lwich-manchester-city-premier-league-football

Last edited:
I think it comes down to this:

I/we as Spurs fans, are hard wired to hate everything about ArseAnal... Anything that makes them sad, makes me happy... Anything that makes THEM happy, fucks me off...

The fact they're celebrating probably one of the worst PL games in modern history like they're Brazil 1970, with spoiling tactics and cynical fouls that would put 1980s Wimbledon to shame, JUST to scrape a 0-0, is not only shameful, but pisses me off no end.

Had they TOTALLY dominated the game, had 3 goals wrongly ruled out, and we're on the end of some shocking refereeing, and been pissed off with the 0-0, I'd have been ecstatic...

But they had their little 'Brentfordesque' game plan, worked it to perfection, and frustrated/bored the shit out of the watching world....
And THAT'S what they're celebrating right now?

Pricks... Slimy, jammy, corrupt little pricks...

The fact they brought on *an alleged Rapist to see the dour 0-0 out says it all...

Fuck me they are odious scum.

They'll probably make like work of Luton this week (like we didn't) and will no doubt push City and Liverpool all the way, while we continue to wonder where Angeball went after the Chelsea game!!

fuck I hate them... Does it show?

I think it comes down to this:

I/we as Spurs fans, are hard wired to hate everything about ArseAnal... Anything that makes them sad, makes me happy... Anything that makes THEM happy, fucks me off...

The fact they're celebrating probably one of the worst PL games in modern history like they're Brazil 1970, with spoiling tactics and cynical fouls that would put 1980s Wimbledon to shame, JUST to scrape a 0-0, is not only shameful, but pisses me off no end.

Had they TOTALLY dominated the game, had 3 goals wrongly ruled out, and we're on the end of some shocking refereeing, and been pissed off with the 0-0, I'd have been ecstatic...

But they had their little 'Brentfordesque' game plan, worked it to perfection, and frustrated/bored the shit out of the watching world....
And THAT'S what they're celebrating right now?

Pricks... Slimy, jammy, corrupt little pricks...

The fact they brought on *an alleged Rapist to see the dour 0-0 out says it all...

Fuck me they are odious scum.

They'll probably make like work of Luton this week (like we didn't) and will no doubt push City and Liverpool all the way, while we continue to wonder where Angeball went after the Chelsea game!!

fuck I hate them... Does it show?
I’d agree with you to a point. Dark arts comes into play though when you are going for a league title. In the 4 head to head games all played now involving the 3 going for the title, Woolwich have 8 points, Citeh and Dippers both only 3.

Woolwich are bona fide title challengers. Good news is I’m still convinced they’ll come up short. Reckon Dippers will win it. It’s those two back to back losses at Christmas, losing to Spammers at home and then at Fulham that will come back to haunt them. Hopefully we’ll hammer a nail in the coffin too on 28 April.

Back
Top Bottom