Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can’t see him doing that. He has succeeded in every role he has had, if he left end of season he will have failed with us. First failure of his career.
Look my head completely agrees with you, but in my heart I just remember he's 58 and won't get the chance again. Coming from Australia you'd never dream of the chance to manage your boyhood club like that, until the day they announce a replacement I'll be shitting it.

"Don't blame him at all. He's had limited funding from FSG during his time here, he's been fucked over by PGMOL so many times it's laughable, all while trying to win against a team accused of cheating who still haven't been punished. Not to mention this country is going down the fucking shit pan. Wish him the absolute best, the best manager we'll ever see in our lifetimes."

Lol
Re the scouse comment on the country, would be nice if their area contributed the odd £ to GDP (official accounts)

"
xx.gif

Re: Klopp leaving at end of the season

« Reply #161 on: Today at 10:59:43 am »

Like a sucker punch, I'm literally 45 years of age and sit working from home crying.

Respect the great mans wishes all day long but this hurts."

Fucking grow up you crybaby twat.

I'm listening to scousers crying on talksport right now.

:harrylol:

OMG a woman just said 'I'm ringing you guys coz you're prattling on about cricket whilst there's such important news....*cries*...it's awful devestating news, he IS Liverpool football club, we'll never be the same again waaaaaah, but I can't forgive him if he's going to the German job coz there's no better job on earth than Liverpool.

:harrylol:

There's goes their advantage. He's an amazing coach. We are entering the Age of Ange....

Absolutely.

Liverpool are still a big club, still have a very good team, will have the pull but Klopp is the reason they've been so successful.

This isn't them going back to mid table and back to the Charlie Adam days. But this makes them much more beatable and less of a scary prospect.

Back
Top Bottom