Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

xx.gif

Re: Klopp leaving at end of the season

« Reply #270 on: Today at 11:11:35 am »

Quote from: Aeon on Today at 11:08:20 am

"If I was the Premier League I’d be shitting myself, the only person whose made the league even remotely interesting over the last few years and prevented it from becoming the French or German championship is leaving… I’d be very scared if I was them."

Not the smartest bunch those Scousers.

The French League has seen the same amount of winners over the last 6 years as the English league.

They finished 5th last year. 😂😂

Look my head completely agrees with you, but in my heart I just remember he's 58 and won't get the chance again. Coming from Australia you'd never dream of the chance to manage your boyhood club like that, until the day they announce a replacement I'll be shitting it.

FSG will know better than trying to deal with Levy.
They will want Xabi Alonso or Nageslmann for sure.

Poor Klopp.Such a gentle ,honourable man.
He just couldn't handle being the only bastion of truth,justice and down right common decency in the premier league.

Or maybe Liverpool have told him from next season they wont be paying the big toothed annoying pricks dentistry bills, so he thought f**k that!!!

Back
Top Bottom