Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1. Loads of scousers turn up without tickets.
2. Loads of scousers turn up with fake tickets.
3. Scousers block all the entrances.
4. The Real Madrid fans seem to get in okay.
5. The Stade de France has handled an infinite number of events successfully in the past.

Guess Who Are The Victims!!!

If she’s really asthmatic , should she have got in via the players enterance?

This photo's especially funny:

DAhgxnn.png

Hillsborough is different. That one is not on Liverpool.

I disagree in that the same thing happened with a load of them turning up drunk without tickets and rushing the stadium but the police were also culpable for allowing it

Supt Dickinson (I think) bottled it and opened the gates

As the tragedy unfolded loudspeakers outside told the fans not to come in but were ignored

Then we can go to the looting of ambulances etc

Last edited:
Anyone else think hes getting ahead of himself lately. Seems like a lot of arrogance there. Constant whinging and moaning to ref last night too
Not just him Liverpool in general are up their own arses, why fuck knows? fact is they ain’t that good yes two cups this season but both scraped by with pens then up against a half decent team and they get rinsed Madrid……maybe me but they are just not likeable as a football club/team or individually….Robertson, snidey dirty fuck, Salah cheating diving prick and don’t get me started on Klopp Man City, meh who cares and if you rewind under Ferguson, United weren’t an unlikeable team Cantona, Keane, Giggs etc all had more reason to act the big “I am” to me anyway didn’t come across like that. Liverpool are certainly nowhere near as good as they were.

Not that it matters now but anyone got a clue why that benzema goal was disallowed? If fabinho wasn't making a play at the ball that what on earth was he doing sliding into that melee of players? Surely the fact the ball popped up onto his leg off someone elses is irrelevant. Chances are that's going to happen when u go in to make a play at the ball, which he clearly did.

Absolutely terrible decision that thankfully didn't cost them.

In pretty much all of the videos I’ve seen of the “heavy-handedness” by the French police yesterday, scouse scum were kicking off first. They deserved it. Mob mentality kicked in yet again. You think they’d have learnt their lesson by now, but no. Clearly not.

It’s about time something is done about them.

UEFA should ban Liverpool fans for 5 years from attending away European matches.

I can already hear the collective EEEEERRRRMMMMMMM’S coming from Anfield.

let's laugh at idiots, but not become idiots ourselves. Both liverpool and rm fans were up to no good

Heysel-1985
People killed due to stadium running.
Hills borough-1989
People killed due to stadium running.
You can blame the Police, the stewards, the football associations etc
But the scousers were involved in both these tragedies and they haven’t learned any lessons.
If you get to a stadium and find you’ve been sold a dud, then surely in this day and age, you don’t go back to the eighties and try to get in by whatever means?
They got gassed by the French cops for trying the breach security and it could well have saved lives because these fuckers just haven’t learned a thing in spite of their club/fans being heavily involved in two of the most high profile fan tragedies in the history of the sport.
It’s never their fault and they’re always the victims.
I fully agree with you. They a terrible supporter.

I want to remember the 39 Heysel victims, families of Juventus fans killed by Liverpool hooligans. A few years ago I also read Nick Hornby's book which tried to justify the violence in Belgium with episodes that occurred in Rome the previous year on the occasion of Rome - Liverpool.

But excuse me, these deaths never make sense because the occasion was a football match.

Back
Top Bottom