Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would be amazing if he turned out to be a huge one season wonder this season (he’s already doing that).

Jammy cunt. Same goes for those zombie pool fans who’re all voting on him. Absolute state of that fan base tho.

They were all wanting him dropped for City!

You see the problem here is because I am a Scouser you assume I wear a shell suit and have a perm. Try not to think in stereotypes. I am a normal person if you consider millions of people cunts because of the team they support you are worse than they are
No your not normal you are a Scouser: That sub-species that has been created in a test tube and raised on a diet of mully grubs and bullshit!

You see the problem here is because I am a Scouser you assume I wear a shell suit and have a perm. Try not to think in stereotypes. I am a normal person if you consider millions of people cunts because of the team they support you are worse than they are
Nah, I don't go with shell suit perm stereotype.that suggests most of you got out of the 80s. We also know that ain't true.
It is a city full of cunts though.

The most deluded bunch of cunts around.

Except when Harry Kane absolutely embarrassed him..

BriskGenuineIberianlynx-max-1mb.gif

..or the fact he's given away 2 penalties against top 6 teams in the last 7 months.

North London born and bred:
Something only you Scousers can look up to and dream about!

Yep you are right there. Who wouldn't love to be able to walk down the street with your Rolex ,Patek or Blancpain on your wrist. safe in the knowledge that no fucker is going to kill you for it. London is overrated and since we got running water and cobbled streets up north it's much better.

Yep you are right there. Who wouldn't love to be able to walk down the street with your Rolex ,Patek or Blancpain on your wrist. safe in the knowledge that no fucker is going to kill you for it. London is overrated and since we got running water and cobbled streets up north it's much better.
Yes your lot owe the Romans heaps!

Back
Top Bottom