Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’am a Juventus fan and therefore anti Napoli ( I hate Napoli) but I must admit that Napoli deserved to win. The 1-0 in the final minutes does not give an idea of how Liverpool suffered. Ancelotti is a fox: he has put Klopp in trouble by limiting the supplies to the attackers and restarted.
You may hate Napoli but you can't hate them more than Liverpool surely, being a juve fan ?

You may hate Napoli but you can't hate them more than Liverpool surely, being a juve fan ?

For me, Liverpool is Heysel, 39 dead. It goes beyond the concept of hate (football). I also documented with the sad event. Perhaps the most plausible explanation was found in the book by Nick Horby (Gunners). According to him in those years the hooligans were charged to conquer the curve. The year before the English hooligans had been beaten in Rome in the European Champion Clubs' Cup final and in English football Italians were against Italians. Juventus is Italian and therefore it was a goal of revenge. A big fault goes to Belgium: the police were inadequate and totally ignorant of these dynamics. The rest is history.A sad story

For me, Liverpool is Heysel, 39 dead. It goes beyond the concept of hate (football). I also documented with the sad event. Perhaps the most plausible explanation was found in the book by Nick Horby (Gunners). According to him in those years the hooligans were charged to conquer the curve. The year before the English hooligans had been beaten in Rome in the European Champion Clubs' Cup final and in English football Italians were against Italians. Juventus is Italian and therefore it was a goal of revenge. A big fault goes to Belgium: the police were inadequate and totally ignorant of these dynamics. The rest is history.A sad story
I'll hate em for you then

That, coming from a Scouser. Karius got death threats. So did Ramos.
You lot have no right to throw the " it's just a game" card. Your lot are the worst when it comes to being cunty
You see the problem here is because I am a Scouser you assume I wear a shell suit and have a perm. Try not to think in stereotypes. I am a normal person if you consider millions of people cunts because of the team they support you are worse than they are

You see the problem here is because I am a Scouser you assume I wear a shell suit and have a perm. Try not to think in stereotypes. I am a normal person if you consider millions of people cunts because of the team they support you are worse than they are
You are not a normal person. It's 4am and you're on a Spurs forum as a dipper.

What you gona achieve? Convince a few of us that you're not all bad and that your team is actually likable?

Should just bore off tbh

Get off this forum you hubcab stealing, rat eating Scouse cunt.

Let's face it you're a bin dipping, hubcap stealing, un-funny, work-shy, double shoulder chipped, never my fault, no doubt a personal friend of Stevie G, complete and utter cunt ... let's face it, you know it, we know it, the whole feckin' world knows it ... now just calm down and fuck off .....

That felt soooooooo good .....

Would be amazing if he turned out to be a huge one season wonder this season (he’s already doing that).

Jammy cunt. Same goes for those zombie pool fans who’re all voting on him. Absolute state of that fan base tho.

Back
Top Bottom