Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Greatest defender, yeah.

I've never understood the greatest player of all time thing, how can you compare a defender with a striker. Totally different skill sets.
Very true, and in most debates it will always be a forward type player (the hero)......but if there is such a thing I base it on longevity, success both Club and International, and conduct off the field.....Palo ticks just about every box going..

why is it that if a defender so much as touches an attacker in the box and the attacker throws themselves down, there is a good chance its a pen. But a forward is free to push a defender off balance nothing given?

Or is it just because its Liverpool?

For me it was a clear foul, but VAR checked it for like 20 seconds.....

We all know why at this point. The title race is probably one of the most boring in a decade or more and the 1980's returning dipper plastics will be already tuning off in numbers. Therefore all they have left is going unbeaten. Not really a fairy tale anymore in spite of what they will ram down our throats.

The normal plebs watching other teams will tune in regardless. But fair weather fans will be bumping up the ratings big time.

Greatest defender, yeah.

I've never understood the greatest player of all time thing, how can you compare a defender with a striker. Totally different skill sets.
I’ve been here before mate.
Tried telling people that how can Messi be the greatest player of all time when I’d rather have Gary Docherty at CB than Messi

I’ve been here before mate.
Tried telling people that how can Messi be the greatest player of all time when I’d rather have Gary Docherty at CB than Messi
Because the object of football is to score goals, everything after that is secondary. You clearly don’t understand football. Stopping a goal is much easier than scoring one. That’s why Messi is more highly regarded than Doherty. I know you can’t really be as stupid as you come over, so it must be the shit that you like. You don’t even believe the crap you write.

Go and fuck your missus or something. :harrysmile:

The pundits in the studio may crawl up Klopp's arse every chance they get but at least the commentary teams are impartial in their match analysis.

Why is this twitter account verified?

DeliciousLiveBongo-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom