Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Me too. They're a very good side BUT it's pretty obvious that the overall standard of the PL this season is generally shit, each of the other so-called Big Six are worse this year.

Also, if the Dippers go all the way and win the FA Cup it would be an absolute travesty.

Finally, good luck to Atletico. Let's all hope they knock the Scousers out of the CL.

AM have their own struggles right now sadly.

#LuckOfTheScouse

Why can't I block Liverpool FC on Facebook??

I've had to block loooooooads of Liverpool fan pages because people I'm friends with on FB just keep sharing their stuff but, for some reason, I cannot block the official fucking page.

I've had to block loooooooads of Liverpool fan pages because people I'm friends with on FB just keep sharing their stuff but, for some reason, I cannot block the official fucking page.

I say you take off and delete your entire account from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

I don’t have Facebook but already blocked all of Liverpool’s social media accounts on twitter and instagram along with their biggest fan pages before the UCL final. Also shut down the telly when the ref blew for FT in the UCL final.
Sounds childish but I couldn’t bear with the sight of them holding that cup in the air and the aftermath of it.
FUCK EM.

I've managed to block them off all the social media except for youtube. It is like whack-a-mole on there. No wonder they get a free pass from the media and the EPL. They must be raking in the clicks/views.

Thank god the returning plastics have a short attention span and will soon get bored and they can go back to mid table where they belong.

If the spread of the corona virus accelerates and Public Health England (or some such) ban gatherings of large amounts of people...you see where I'm going - Premier League suspended for four months - 2019-20 season rendered null and void!

So the best CB that ever lived is 90% about running alongside a player and smashing his massive oaf like back into them.

20 minutes and not a single slide tackle.
Embarrassing video

Here’s Maldini. A proper great defender and footballer. Laughable comparison.

Football is so average today that people have forgotten what world class means

why is it that if a defender so much as touches an attacker in the box and the attacker throws themselves down, there is a good chance its a pen. But a forward is free to push a defender off balance nothing given?

Or is it just because its Liverpool?

For me it was a clear foul, but VAR checked it for like 20 seconds.....

why is it that if a defender so much as touches an attacker in the box and the attacker throws themselves down, there is a good chance its a pen. But a forward is free to push a defender off balance nothing given?

Or is it just because its Liverpool?

For me it was a clear foul, but VAR checked it for like 20 seconds.....

Lineker crawling up Klopp’s arse on MOTD
Embarrassing

So the best CB that ever lived is 90% about running alongside a player and smashing his massive oaf like back into them.

20 minutes and not a single slide tackle.
Embarrassing video

Here’s Maldini. A proper great defender and footballer. Laughable comparison.

Football is so average today that people have forgotten what world class means

I would always vote (think there might be a thread/poll on here somewhere) Maldini the greatest player of all Time....

Back
Top Bottom