Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

heard there was a handball in the build up to their first goal but I'm not even surprised anymore.
its fairly obvious they've paid for the thing this season
can only hope that a long dormant volcano suddenly erupts beneath Wankfield on a match day

Turned the premier league into a farmers league.
Everyone seems to like it that they’re winning the league branding them as if they truly deserve it.
While in fact they’ve pulled a Man City when they signed the likes of Allison, Van Dijk and Keita for a billion pounds.

Turned the premier league into a farmers league.
Everyone seems to like it that they’re winning the league branding them as if they truly deserve it.
While in fact they’ve pulled a Man City when they signed the likes of Allison, Van Dijk and Keita for a billion pounds.
With the money they got for selling Coutinho. To be fair.

I agree,but are they that good or his the premier league just poorer than a couple of seasons back.
I am not sure which to be honest.
They are definitely the best side in the country though,and deserved winners,has to be said.
It's obvious they're over performing and city are under performing, but it's still quite an accomplishment to reach this peak over performing levels.

I always fucking hates them, so I suppose the only plus is Woolwich losing their silly "invincibles" status (which tbf wasn't even one of the top 5 pl sides ever)

How the actual fuck were Southampton not awarded a penalty???????

This is fishy as fuck.
It's like handball against Sheffield utd in the build up to a goal.."too far from the goal". Handball by firmino in the build up to a goal "different phase of play"
Penalty given by var 2 minutes after a foul (yesterday) somehow in the same phase of play.

How the actual fuck were Southampton not awarded a penalty???????

This is fishy as fuck.

They've been getting decisions like that all season, there comes a point where the conspiracy theories start to look plausible.

They would probably win the league fairly comfortably this season without the decisions, giving how everyone else is in transition, and they are unquestionably the best side in the league, but there is no way they would be unbeaten.
I've seen a good 5-6 games they've been second best and VAR assisted.

The other 19 clubs needs to show a bit of solidarity and call it out

State of Klopp's sulk....

He's literally sending the U23s; manager and all.

....Romance of the FA Cup is alive and well for Der Landstreicher.

I really, REALLY hope they get shat on tonight. I don't care if they've played too many games this season, guess what you twats, so have we! They're 22 points clear for the title, so they can afford to rest players in the Premier League, while we're fighting for the top 4, and can't afford to drop any points. Fucking hate the narrative that Klopp is right, because he's not. He's clearly disrespecting the Cup, a competition that 95% of teams dream to win. Come on Shrewsbury, stick their YNWA scarves up their arses tonight.

I really, REALLY hope they get shit on tonight. I don't care if they've played too many games this season, guess what you twats, so have we! They're 22 points clear for the title, so they can afford to rest players in the Premier League, while we're fighting for the top 4, and can't afford to drop any points. Fucking hate the narrative that Klopp is right, because he's not. He's clearly disrespecting the Cup, a competition that 95% of teams dream to win. Come on Shrewsbury, stick their YNWA scarves up their arses tonight.

With the league in the bag, you'd think they'd switch their focus to the cups.

.....Nah, not these fuckers; it's all about playing the victim.

Cunt should have gone strong in the first leg if it was that big a deal.

Getting extremely tired of the whole scouser wankfest.
End the season please.

Me too. They're a very good side BUT it's pretty obvious that the overall standard of the PL this season is generally shit, each of the other so-called Big Six are worse this year.

Also, if the Dippers go all the way and win the FA Cup it would be an absolute travesty.

Finally, good luck to Atletico. Let's all hope they knock the Scousers out of the CL.

Back
Top Bottom