Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BLUEMOON POSTER::pochshock:

" I think i'm beginning to see the sub plot to all this. We got the five wanker clubs who want us kicked out.

Am i right in saying all american owned, apart from spurs? I mean fuckin spurs, are they the kid at the back of the fight bouncing up and down screaming come on? That made me laugh.

Not one person in the media has joined the dots together with these cunts. They have called this on. 100%. Americans hating muslims, it's in their DNA.

I really hope we bring everyone down if we get shafted.

People living in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones. "

" I think i'm beginning to see the sub plot to all this. We got the five wanker clubs who want us kicked out.

Am i right in saying all american owned, apart from spurs? I mean fuckin spurs, are they the kid at the back of the fight bouncing up and down screaming come on? That made me laugh.

Not one person in the media has joined the dots together with these cunts. They have called this on. 100%. Americans hating muslims, it's in their DNA.

Fuck me that's desperate denial.

That's the strangest thing they think the league attacking city is a product of racisms and isn't actual finnicial cheating. The fan base is quite, quite mad

What I imagine this user looks like:
Losing My Mind GIF

It's almost schadenfreude overload. Not just yet though, still want to see them kicked out and be forced to start from non-league.

Not one person in the media has joined the dots together with these cunts. They have called this on. 100%.
Yes, yes finally someone is getting it!

Americans hating muslims, it's in their DNA.
OH FOR FUCKS SAKE

The correct version of this take, is that all of the other Big Six franchises (which is what they are in the eyes of ALL of their owners) are significantly more valuable under a framework in which Abu Dhabi and Saudia Arabia's deeper pockets and greater willingness to absorb medium-term operating losses is constrained and punished.

They are here to turn European football into the NFL, because there are unimaginable riches to be extracted from the global audience if they can commandeer the governance structures of the game to pull it off and make the sport a franchise-model closed shop.

Don't let them do it. The NFL is awful. Go Bears.

So City are against the ropes. Over 100 charges of financial breaches.
One (of many) proposed punishments is being stripped of their titles. In this instance, does it mean the 2nd placed team is awarded the title retroactively?
A quick look shows an even 3 for Liverpool and 3 for United.

The interesting thing here, is if City are in trouble, should Chelsea not be in trouble? Everyone knows they're as bent as a 9 bob note so why are they not being looked at?

And if they do get looked at, and the same punished applied.

TOTTENHAM ARE CHAMPIONS (16/17)

London Football GIF by Tottenham Hotspur
This is not about FFP (directly). It's about inflated sponsorship deals and payments under the table.

As scummy as Chelsea are, I doubt they did any of those 2 things.

Ted Bohley is either sat at home right now absolutely bricking it or he is wondering if Haaland would accept 6 million a week and does not give one single fuck

Easy to be a great tactician when you have the most talented and most expensive squad on the pitch.

Pep is fucking overrated. Nuno won more matches at NWHL than he has.
Pep is not overrated IMO, he's a brilliant coach, what he built at Barcelona was crazy. They were hardly flush with cash at the time, he just turned all those youth players he managed into world class players. There's not much point discussing what his chops would be at a lower league team because that's not how his career panned out, Barcelona took a punt on him from the B team and he showed he could do it at the very top level, why would he bother to step down to a lower league team when any champions league team would probably sack their manager in a heartbeat to bring him?
Having said that he's a whingy unlikeable wanker and I hate that he took the City job, but he is definitely the most talented coach of the post-Fergie era.

Pep is not overrated IMO, he's a brilliant coach, what he built at Barcelona was crazy. They were hardly flush with cash at the time, he just turned all those youth players he managed into world class players. There's not much point discussing what his chops would be at a lower league team because that's not how his career panned out, Barcelona took a punt on him from the B team and he showed he could do it at the very top level, why would he bother to step down to a lower league team when any champions league team would probably sack their manager in a heartbeat to bring him?
Having said that he's a whingy unlikeable wanker and I hate that he took the City job, but he is definitely the most talented coach of the post-Fergie era.
Yeah, he built a bunch of nobodies scouted from all over the world in Barca's massive fucking academy which happened to include, likely, the greatest footballer in the history of the sport, into a trophy winning squad. It's all thanks to Pep! Legendary manager.

:pochshock:

Enjoy the kool-aid.

Pochettino made Danny Rose one of the best LBs in the world, Kyle Walker the most expensive RB in English history, Dele Alli one of the most coveted attackers in Europe, and Eric fucking Dier an England international midfielder.

:pochsmirk:

Are we part of the cartel?

Back
Top Bottom