Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I expect City to win the league by 10+ points this season. Another 2/3 years of that and I can see the PL starting to lose popularity. That would be 7 out of 8 titles and really only one team challenging them.

I expect City to win the league by 10+ points this season. Another 2/3 years of that and I can see the PL starting to lose popularity. That would be 7 out of 8 titles and really only one team challenging them.
Yep I agree, I just can't see any team really winning the League over them. Pep in his own right is a good manager and commands a lot of respect, but the main issue I have with them is that due to the financial might of them to refresh their team they just have the pick of the market every season.

Pep at all the other clubs he's been at normally only commits to 3 years or so due to his intense style and management but its no coincidence he's at City for longer because he can just refresh his style of football with new players because its easy to sign 99% of players.

Yep I agree, I just can't see any team really winning the League over them. Pep in his own right is a good manager and commands a lot of respect, but the main issue I have with them is that due to the financial might of them to refresh their team they just have the pick of the market every season.

Pep at all the other clubs he's been at normally only commits to 3 years or so due to his intense style and management but its no coincidence he's at City for longer because he can just refresh his style of football with new players because its easy to sign 99% of players.
Definition of financial dopping

If they win the league this season that will be 5 wins in the last 6 years. Won be long before the PL start thinking it is going to hurt their product.

Nah, they'll be banking on Nu-castle Petro FC making things 'interesting'.......

EPL will become the petro dick measuring federation (esp. If tye rumours of Chavs funding proves true as well).

City got £16 million from Southampton for two Academy lads.

I don't think our entire Academy group would fetch that. Something has gone wrong with our youth system.

City got £16 million from Southampton for two Academy lads.

I don't think our entire Academy group would fetch that. Something has gone wrong with our youth system.

I think if we decided to sell Skipp last summer after a successful lower league loan, we'd have got more than £16,000,000.

802c5887cc92e375deb548ee1140adb0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom