Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I suspect if one of his friends was shagging his wife it would have some affect in him doing his job, it’s bound to affect him mentally, then 70,000 people remind him about it!

Hope Eriksen is looking at himself in the mirror tonight and realising the cost of his own selfishness, has almost single handedly fucked our entire season and ensured the best manager we've had in my life is out of a job. Don't bother coming back from international duty.

Hope Eriksen is looking at himself in the mirror tonight and realising the cost of his own selfishness, has almost single handedly fucked our entire season and ensured the best manager we've had in my life is out of a job. Don't bother coming back from international duty.

In some way i do agree and underline what i have been saying all along, without Eriksen tottenham is mediocre, still a good team but not top 4 premier league. Kane without Eriksen(has always needed 2-3 100% assists from Eriksen to score one goal,) this season without Eriksen coming back, he will not be in top 10 goal scorers, so has the Lack of Eriksens touch ruined Tottenhams season a big yes. Why because levy is a moron and is destroying this great club. The hatred and negativity(rumours started with vertongen) from the fans has helped too. Being made the escape goat. just plain stupid if u what the most important player of the team to perform. you reap as u sow. Now posh will get a great job in a big club and the first thing he will do is signing Eriksen and this great club will struggle the next couple of years. Wait and see. just plain stupid and a pity for us who love Tottenham.

In some way i do agree and underline what i have been saying all along, without Eriksen tottenham is mediocre, still a good team but not top 4 premier league. Kane without Eriksen(has always needed 2-3 100% assists from Eriksen to score one goal,) this season without Eriksen coming back, he will not be in top 10 goal scorers, so has the Lack of Eriksens touch ruined Tottenhams season a big yes. Why because levy is a moron and is destroying this great club. The hatred and negativity(rumours started with vertongen) from the fans has helped too. Being made the escape goat. just plain stupid if u what the most important player of the team to perform. you reap as u sow. Now posh will get a great job in a big club and the first thing he will do is signing Eriksen and this great club will struggle the next couple of years. Wait and see. just plain stupid and a pity for us who love Tottenham.

What a load of rubbish. Eriksen has been awful for a long time. If as you say the first thing Pochettino does at a new team is sign Eriksen then he needs certifying as it is your favourite player’s appalling performances that have played a big role in getting Poch the sack in the first place

Just wondering. How much have Eriksen played this season? Yes, he has been poor most games, but there´s 11 players on the pitch. You laugh when Ireland supporters mock him with idiotic songs. When he scores, he´s an idiot for not going completely mental and celebrating like it was the goal that won the match. And the funny thing is, he never goes full retard, when he scores.
You all diss Woolwich supporters for being dicks, Spurs supporters are even worse at the moment. Most of you act like spoiled childs.

He will leave, so you can all take it easy. He won´t be the only one. And now ask yourselves, what big player wants to join a club where both the chairman and the supporters are complete dickheads.

Mwah.

Just wondering. How much have Eriksen played this season? Yes, he has been poor most games, but there´s 11 players on the pitch. You laugh when Ireland supporters mock him with idiotic songs. When he scores, he´s an idiot for not going completely mental and celebrating like it was the goal that won the match. And the funny thing is, he never goes full retard, when he scores.
You all diss Woolwich supporters for being dicks, Spurs supporters are even worse at the moment. Most of you act like spoiled childs.

He will leave, so you can all take it easy. He won´t be the only one. And now ask yourselves, what big player wants to join a club where both the chairman and the supporters are complete dickheads.

Mwah.
Out of interest, which club do you support?

What a load of old bollocks .... Kane needs 2-3 Eriksen assists per goal .... hmmmmm

Kane currently lies 7th in the Golden Boot - Eriksen with just 1 assist all season - you are such a numpty

I could ask you the same. Before Poch was fired, it was his tactics. His late changes in every game. Now he´s gone and it´s Eriksen´s fault he got fired. Who will be your next victim, when Eriksen leaves this summer for free. To be laughing at the Ireland supporters songs is what an Woolwich supporter would do. And I don´t even think they found it amusing.

Tottenham supporters are getting called out in Danish media and by pundits...

So is Eriksen, but he has been called out for some time.

But it is sad to see, as Tottenham has always had a high standing in Denmark, and seem to be loosing that image.

Many of u could learn a lot from the Kosovo supporters. Some of u on this site is a disgrace for the club and your country, and you are one of the reasons for the players to underperform at the moment with your hatred and negativity. I hope the moderators on this site will start moderating. Shame on u, in the old days Tottenham supporters were known to be gentlemen. Hope the the gentlemen supporters on this site start showing their faces and stop this now. Disrespectful and a disgrace for the club and our fanbase. Wake up

But it is sad to see, as Tottenham has always had a high standing in Denmark, and seem to be loosing that image.
your damn right, and im so ashamed, this old respected club is losing it. The good forces in the club most make a stand and stop this madness, now

What are Spurs supporters getting called out for?

What is Eriksen getting called out for?

What are Spurs supporters getting called out for?

What is Eriksen getting called out for?
Fans are being called hypocrites and malicious.

Elkjaer has said Eriksen put himself in a situation where he has had to perform better with the comments that he has come out with - Called him naive, and that he should be mentally stronger to go out and say what he did, and then not get a transfer. He says he is probably very low on confidence.

All of Danish media agree that he is not good atm, and they also think he is bad for the nt.

Many of u could learn a lot from the Kosovo supporters. Some of u on this site is a disgrace for the club and your country, and you are one of the reasons for the players to underperform at the moment with your hatred and negativity. I hope the moderators on this site will start moderating. Shame on u, in the old days Tottenham supporters were known to be gentlemen. Hope the the gentlemen supporters on this site start showing their faces and stop this now. Disrespectful and a disgrace for the club and our fanbase. Wake up
Have to say, you seem like you are not really Tottenham. Perhaps you like our club somewhat when all things are going well for your favourite countryman. But if you expect fans not to call out a player who has been drifting through games and under performing in big matches, then you are sadly deluded. Eriksen has been a quality player here, but he is not above criticism just because he is Danish. (i like the guy and have his name on the back of my favourite shirt) But if you think we should all just stay quiet and not comment about what is obvious, then you are being 'disrespectful' to Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom