Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pretty impressive for a player who was voted 2. best midfielder in the Champions League no less than 6 months ago.
You say poor attitude, I say no confidence. Do you know what he´s thinking? If he thought he was bigger than the club, then why haven´t he just signed a new contract and demanded to be sold anyway.

The guy has been such a team player, he even let Kane steal one of his goals. And talking about Kane, I think he is part of the problem. I don´t think it was Poch´s choice to play him in the final, I think it was Levy´s. The team haven´t been the same ever since the final.

Bayern will sign Poch, and Eriksen and more will follow him, then you can be happy with your new 9-1-0 team formation.

Look, I do think we indulge Kane a tad too much. That claiming a goal if it was another club we'd be pissing ourselves laughing like they did too us.

But Poch gave Eriksen every chance to re-find his form and Poch defended Eriksen's performances and lack of commitment regarding the contract situation right to the end. If Eriksen lacked confidence it was not because the manager threw him under the bus. In fact maybe Poch ought to have made an example of him.

Look, I do think we indulge Kane a tad too much. That claiming a goal if it was another club we'd be pissing ourselves laughing like they did too us.

But Poch gave Eriksen every chance to re-find his form and Poch defended Eriksen's performances and lack of commitment regarding the contract situation right to the end. If Eriksen lacked confidence it was not because the manager threw him under the bus. In fact maybe Poch ought to have made an example of him.

he is saying that Poch backed him until the end

Now posh will get a great job in a big club and the first thing he will do is signing Eriksen and this great club will struggle the next couple of years. Wait and see. just plain stupid and a pity for us who love Tottenham.

"Us who love Tottenham" ?? :roflmao: :roflmao: Once Eriksen leaves you'll disappear like a rat up a drainpipe....
You have had 19 posts in here since joining and they were all in the one thread....this one. Says it all. Your very first posting ended with this sentence...
"So offer him as much as Kane and hope that Barcelona won't show up."

Well we didn't and they didn't ......

Last edited:
"Us who love Tottenham" ?? :roflmao: :roflmao: Once Eriksen leaves you'll disappear like a rat up a drainpipe....
You have had 19 posts in here since joining and they were all in the one thread....this one. Says it all. Your very first posting ended with this sentence...
"So offer him as much as Kane and hope that Barcelona won't show up."

Well we didn't and they didn't ......
Wrote him off as a decent poster as soon as I saw the name Vikingsen :troll:

Eriksens fault.... Its a law of Nature... Cmon man hes a human like you and I... When problems in life appears and there are to many Downs then UPS you .. you will struggle, and nobody in here knows what's the reason for the lack of form in the case Eriksen.... Bir IT seema that something is / was going in in the background.
Its f......g inSane to blame Eriksen for the lack of succes this season...... For fuck sake .rideing my donkey loosing my Sumbrero And taco...

Eriksen has until January (same for Toby and Jan) to make up their minds, if they are offered contracts they must sign if not they will be phased out ... Mourinho can't afford to carry passengers operating at 70% it's what just cost Poch his job ...

Personally I think the over 30's can both go ... but IF Eriksen is willing to sign a new deal then fine ... won't ever trust him and would be happy to see him sign and then be sold in the summer for decent money ... just not sure if any top club would want the 2019 Eriksen, his stock and thus value have dropped like a stone ....

I'm sure there would be the odd fan that watches teams like ours because of their countrymen and then stay on because they are hooked and have learned to appreciate the club more and more. But mostly, they're fair weathered who will be out the door as soon as their boy moves on.

Eriksen's the epitome of what has been wrong with our club for the past 12 months; no effort, poor attitude, thinking he's bigger than the club and that is why he's being criticised like he is.
You’ll always be my wingman.....like ice man and I can be the midget fella with the gum
Not sure how old you are but that’s a Top Gun reference..
What? It was a film in the 80s.....fucking kids today

Anyway thanks for being there when Eriksen was just as shit last season and the world was telling us he’s better than Ginola and Cruyff

:adesalute:

You’ll always be my wingman.....like ice man and I can be the midget fella with the gum

Anyway thanks for being there when Eriksen was just as shit last season and the world was telling us he’s better than Ginola and Cruyff

It was a somewhat lonely place last year but now I feel like head boy.

Just in time for the new film....

Sammy...You've lost that loving feeling with Eriksen!

It was a somewhat lonely place last year but now I feel like head boy.

Not that lonely. I've always been frustrated by him. Said nearly four years ago he was overrated and got shot down. I did however reflect a couple of years later that he had improved his game and was now a crucial part – nobody could deny that. I did then point out last year he had regressed and was looking to move and again got shot down.

sammyspurs sammyspurs

Left me out bud. I've lost that loving feeling....

Not that lonely. I've always been frustrated by him. Said nearly four years ago he was overrated and got shot down. I did however reflect a couple of years later that he had improved his game and was now a crucial part – nobody could deny that. I did then point out last year he had regressed and was looking to move and again got shot down.

sammyspurs sammyspurs

Left me out bud. I've lost that loving feeling....
You were there with us.....you can be the fit bird
X

Eriksens fault.... Its a law of Nature... Cmon man hes a human like you and I... When problems in life appears and there are to many Downs then UPS you .. you will struggle, and nobody in here knows what's the reason for the lack of form in the case Eriksen.... Bir IT seema that something is / was going in in the background.
Its f......g inSane to blame Eriksen for the lack of succes this season...... For fuck sake .rideing my donkey loosing my Sumbrero And taco...

Is it Eriksens fault we're struggling? Not entirely.
Is it his fault we've played badly when he's played? Yes. He's been that bad.
Should he have been dropped sooner to try to stop such bad performances? Absolutely. And that's why Poch has gone.
Have the problems at Spurs had an affect on Eriksen's performances? Maybe, but Son hasn't had a bad time. Kane seems to have scored goals despite not appearing to be at his best. NDombele and Sissoko haven't done much wrong. Eriksen is has had more stinkers this season than anyone short of Aurrier really. And at least Aurrier tries.

You will clearly defend Eriksen til your last breath- it is almost like a religion with you.
I think I follow what you are trying to say somehow but I lost you towards the end when you started talking about tacos, sombreros and donkeys.
I mean what have donkeys got to do with Eriksen’s performances this year? - ah but then again....

So..... Fanboys.... You pussies have had your little flounce around... Can you all fuck off now please?

Actual Spurs fans couldn't give a fuck what you think. :pochunimpressed:

Fanboys didnt like this post..... Shocked! :pocheyes:
Once again, you do not get to decide what a fanboy is, and who is a fan or not - Not buying into your childish insecurities does not a fanboy make.

Second - I can't speak for others, but my disagree was with you stating you could not give any fucks - Which your countless posts and even the one im replying to shows you clearly do.

Not giving any fucks, is not getting triggered - Which you get, quite often I might add.

Once again, you do not get to decide what a fanboy is, and who is a fan or not - Not buying into your childish insecurities does not a fanboy make.

Second - I can't speak for others, but my disagree was with you stating you could not give any fucks - Which your countless posts and even the one im replying to shows you clearly do.

Not giving any fucks, is not getting triggered - Which you get, quite often I might add.

Cool story.... Fanbwoy. :)

Back
Top Bottom