Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Once again, you do not get to decide what a fanboy is, and who is a fan or not - Not buying into your childish insecurities does not a fanboy make.

Second - I can't speak for others, but my disagree was with you stating you could not give any fucks - Which your countless posts and even the one im replying to shows you clearly do.

Not giving any fucks, is not getting triggered - Which you get, quite often I might add.
Fuck you, fanboy.

Eriksen doesn't seem to give a shit, either that or he isn't as good as the media keep claiming.

If his heart was in it, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. Just like most of us have one with Dele - out of form but has something about him. As it stands, Eriksen is just a waste of space. The sooner we're rid of him the better.

Eriksen/Bale swap in January?

:levyeyes:

José will give him his chance against Olympiakos, he will fuck it up, and he will not be ahead of Lo Celso in the pecking order ever again.

Well well... we finally got old Dele back.

This game clearly showed that we don't need Eriksen anymore, we got Dele.

Goodbye Eriksen, thanks for your contribution in the past, wish you best of luck in your future.

In his defense it was only 10 minutes of game time, but he offered absolutely no offensive outlet to help take pressure off.

We're effectively done at this point with him so no reason for him to continue to get game time. Lo Celso should get every chance to solidify a place for himself. Let Eriksen rot in the reserves for all I care. The only value he can offer us is to fill a gap if there ia a longer term injury.

Back
Top Bottom