Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gutted for the lad. Manned up to go first and everything. At least he has the knowledge that all of his team mates were shit at pens too so it’s not just his fault. Schmeichel has saved 23 out of 73 pens in his career. That’s insane.

Selfishly, glad they went out.

Gives Chris a bigger break to be refreshed for the new season.
And he was underwhelming in the Croatia game. Looked like he needed the break.
No man could carry that Denmark team. Schmeichel & Eriksen did their best, but there are a lot of journeymen in that team which isn’t surprising given the size of the pool of players to choose from.

when at the Games I always shout "Come on Erik" / "great goal Erik" etc. I then look around sheepishly when I realize I have done it again, I cant stop its a mental block.

Can everyone start calling him Erik so I can pretend its a nickname, it will mean I need Lamela sold or we need to all start calling him Lam.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom