Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not for sale.
And whichever arsehole journo threw out £79 million, get real. Eriksen worth at least the same as Coutinho, probably more looking at how the market is at the moment, and to suggest anything else is just making shit up imo.

Not for sale.
And whichever arsehole journo threw out £79 million, get real. Eriksen worth at least the same as Coutinho, probably more looking at how the market is at the moment, and to suggest anything else is just making shit up imo.

I just can't understand the sense in this £79M talk by the media. It's really nothing for a player with the current level of ability Eriksen displays as well as his consistency. He has a higher ceiling than Coutinho too. It's very bizzare. I can only assume it's a consequence of Eriksen coming across as very down to earth? I can't see us selling him yet anyway, and I hope he stays long term, he's becoming more influential each season and would be very hard to replace.

Kasper Schmeichel on Eriksen... :eriksenserious:

DgX1NAvW4AACCcs

I just can't understand the sense in this £79M talk by the media. It's really nothing for a player with the current level of ability Eriksen displays as well as his consistency. He has a higher ceiling than Coutinho too. It's very bizzare. I can only assume it's a consequence of Eriksen coming across as very down to earth? I can't see us selling him yet anyway, and I hope he stays long term, he's becoming more influential each season and would be very hard to replace.
Agreed. Eriksen is a 180m GBP player in this market

Not just about markets - you can't underestimate his importance to us as a team. We've occasionally looked bereft of ideas without him.
The same was said about Bale and Modric. Look how far we've come in the last five years.

I want to keep Eriksen. I think he's a world class player. But I will not subscribe to the notion that THFC is dependent on one player, ever.

Back
Top Bottom