Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sell a world class player. Replace with some shitter we have to Google.

We are unfortunately a Club on a downward trajectory.

Eriksen is far better than anything we have now. Lo Celso was good against Soton - but really, he is nowhere near the same class.

It's a shame Eriksen turned rat cunt for a few bucks more. If he went to Barca or RM I could understand, but Inter? What a wanker.

Shame he's gone. Shame our board won't replace him. Shame he is a rat cunt.

SHAME.

You can tell who all the new fans are because they think Eriksen is one of the greatest players to ever grace our shirt. I suggest you lot have a google back to football before 2013 and stop insulting the true greats that have worn our shirt over the many years this club has been in existence.

If his head hadn't been turned by Real Madrid, I'm not sure he'd have asked for a move. But when that didn't work out, and he'd already gone public about wanting to make a change, it's as if he felt he had to go through with it and find another club. Respect to him for not seeking a move to one of our rivals though. Thanks for the memories Christian.

If one player is at least half the reason you are struggling, what does that tell you about the rest? Decent move for Eriksen. Shame how it ended, 6.5 years of loyal service, never injured, and being probably THE most talented and important player in the team. Gets rewarded with abuse and you can only hit the first man on a corner. Pathetic display from spurs fans.

Are you Danish?

Enjoy the money I hope it makes you happy.... Dear lord, what a sad little life, Christian. You ruined my day completely so you could have the money and I hope now you can spend it on lessons on how to take corners.

You can tell who all the new fans are because they think Eriksen is one of the greatest players to ever grace our shirt. I suggest you lot have a google back to football before 2013 and stop insulting the true greats that have worn our shirt over the many years this club has been in existence.

So what? We should all go live in the past and never enjoy a Tottenham player again?

Sell a world class player. Replace with some shitter we have to Google.

We are unfortunately a Club on a downward trajectory.

Eriksen is far better than anything we have now. Lo Celso was good against Soton - but really, he is nowhere near the same class.

It's a shame Eriksen turned rat cunt for a few bucks more. If he went to Barca or RM I could understand, but Inter? What a wanker.

Shame he's gone. Shame our board won't replace him. Shame he is a rat cunt.

SHAME.

Troll

Will interesting to see if his form picks up automatically at the weekend for inter or maybe he has burned out early?

Great player, you wouldn't want him in the trenches next to you though.

He's taken a downward step for the money. They've just signed Ashley Young and are trying to sign Giroud.

Good luck to him though.

If one player is at least half the reason you are struggling, what does that tell you about the rest? Decent move for Eriksen. Shame how it ended, 6.5 years of loyal service, never injured, and being probably THE most talented and important player in the team. Gets rewarded with abuse and you can only hit the first man on a corner. Pathetic display from spurs fans.

Fuck off you cunt.

I was there when Liverpool beat us, at times in the 1st half it was like playing with 10 men so little did Eriksen do.

That's just one game over the past 12 months or so when he did the square root of fuck all!

I'm glad the cunt's been sold.

Good riddance. Can we close this thread now?
EPXtDPwXUAE4Ke_

I've got no beef against the guy. Not the only one who suffered a downturn in form. Shame how it ended but a lot more players have left under much bigger clouds. Good luck to him. I'm sure the change of scenery will do him some good.

Back
Top Bottom