Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And yet for some reason nobody holds this opinion of Toby who is in the exact same situation.

He’s absolutely playable on the last year of his contract as long as he trains and plays as hard as he always has.

Unfortunately as Airfixx points out, all the melts will go into full melt mode any game where he’s not good eg the Man City game.

But Poch can’t let melts stop him from doing what’s right for the team.

Toby gives it his all though and we can see with our own eyes that he commits to challenges. Unfortunately the same cannot be said for Eriksen.

And yet for some reason nobody holds this opinion of Toby who is in the exact same situation.

He’s absolutely playable on the last year of his contract as long as he trains and plays as hard as he always has.

Unfortunately as Airfixx points out, all the melts will go into full melt mode any game where he’s not good eg the Man City game.

Toby has always played hard. Eriksen shut it down in about March last season...

Such doubts have already been cited ref Eriksen tho; ever since he announced his desire for a better club.... Gaffa presumably is not picking him atm for some reason too.

Subtle difference with Toby is he hasn't announced a desire to leave; which makes it a more tenable situation and is yet another reason why CE shoulda kept his mouth shut and let his agent do the work behind the scenes.

It's a mess!

You’re saying Eriksen wasn’t giving his all against Villa?

Eriksen is giving his all IMO. He’s never gone in for 50 50 tackles.
He did. It was the first time in 6 months. But prior to that its obvious he wasn't. Go put on the tape from the end of last season. He's just going through the motions. He literally asked for a transfer 10 days before the CL final. He looked like he wanted to cry on Sunday when he came on.

He did. It was the first time in 6 months. But prior to that its obvious he wasn't. Go put on the tape from the end of last season. He's just going through the motions. He literally asked for a transfer 10 days before the CL final. He looked like he wanted to cry on Sunday when he came on.

I guess we just don’t see eye to eye on this.

I have always liked Eriksen.

But he is making a big mistake, he is looking to go on a free next year to a team that did not want to cash out for him.

How anyone could settle for sloppy seconds is beyond me.. I would NEVER set foot on a team that did not have me as a 1st priority, no matter how much of a change I was looking for.

This is what puzzles me, Eriksen has always come off as smart, I would never have taken him for a guy that would settle, he must know he will be a rotation player at best if he goes to RM.

This leads me to believe there has to be something going on behind th scenes, this behaviour is very unlike him...

Grow a sense of humour these are testing times.

If I take this place too seriously what the fuck does make someone who wakes up, and spends hours a day “X’ing” his “enemies” posts on a fucking forum made up of 90% twats
Mate, you are tiring as fuck....

I X, when I disagree, not because I do not like someone..

And, I have no enemies on here... that would be ridiculous.

Sorry, I do not find you funny...

Grow a sense of humour these are testing times.

If I take this place too seriously what the fuck does make someone who wakes up, and spends hours a day “X’ing” his “enemies” posts on a fucking forum made up of 90% twats

You been getting loads of kisses too? ...You mean it's not a love thing? :pochcry:

Fuck all other output... "I best log on just in case anyone's said anything mean about darling Chrissy... My neg repping shall protect his precious virtue!"

....Fucking pound-shop Arcspace, mate. :pochcmon:

You been getting loads of kisses too? ...You mean it's not a love thing? :pochcry:

Fuck all other output... "I best log on just in case anyone's said anything mean about darling Chrissy... My neg repping shall protect his precious virtue!"

....Fucking pound-shop Arcspace, mate. :pochcmon:
I have given you likes and agrees before... Has nothing to do with protecting dear chrissy, as you say.
I give an X, if I disagree, and cannot be arsed to take it further than that.

Pretty simple.

Back
Top Bottom