Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

38b64b.jpg
giphy.gif

Sorry if this is a bit off topic but is there any reliable ITK of what is happening with Eriksen? Unless Juve is waiting for him to come on a free next year I don't see much else happening.

It will be interesting to see how Poch treats somebody who is so important that doesn't buy into his project plans.

Sorry if this is a bit off topic but is there any reliable ITK of what is happening with Eriksen? Unless Juve is waiting for him to come on a free next year I don't see much else happening.

It will be interesting to see how Poch treats somebody who is so important that doesn't buy into his project plans.

Without wishing to sound facetious the answer to the bit in bold is quite simply NO my friend, reliable and ITK simply do not go together. The European window shuts soon so all should become clearer by then. :thumbup:

Found this :
Who: The Goat
Where: SC
When: 7th August
The Goat's source also said that 'it sounds like Eriksen is staying'

See what I mean ? utter bollocks.

The European show on TS have just covered RM/trfs.... They believe there's a very real possibility that RM will bid for him before the window shuts.

Hardly gospel, but it's one of their more level headed shows and likely better researched than some twitter knob.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom