Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck me, you have to be the thickest asshole in the history of forums.. you have severe fucking reading comprehension issues

Uhh you are a big boy now behind ya keyboard ya little cunt?

I was not confiding in anyone, but received messages saying do not bother.

I must have pissed your sensitive little ego right off, for you to go off on such a tangent, pathetic little boy.

Get a fucking life maggot.. you fucking live here, and sleep here, and fucking think you are the king.
Bet you live in mommies basement, and fucking jobless.

Everyone's an intellectually challenged, over-sensitive, ego ridden bastard with a tendency to sling bad language and insults around..... apart from you eh?

Precious twat, that you are, you just can't handle being debated.

Everyone's an intellectually challenged, over-sensitive, ego ridden bastard with a tendency to sling bad language and insults around..... apart from you eh?

Proper fragile the geezer.....clearly from State Trump .....“mommie”......”you little maggot”

Christ

Oh no!!! The mums basement diss!!!!

You’re not dealing with very well for someone who is above it all.

As I said, at least I know I’m a cunt. Imagine being a cunt and not knowing you’re a cunt.....and arguing with a cunt just like a cunt.
Mate, I am getting spammed left and right with logical fallasies, and non answers. Just the same bullshit you always spew. Never said I was above it all, and never said I was not a cunt — I AM!

I obviously triggered you with the tantrum memes, and then you had to wait for ya fuck buddy to come along before you went full attack.

And you are? You honestly think you are hurting me? Or that you are clever? Mate all seen and done before.
Just a bit too much getting spammed with replies from 3 different posters.

You and Air, have very selective reading comprenhension. Let us put it that way.

This is not debate you mugg, you selectively choose what to read from a post.

No, not everyone, just you and Sammy. Oh no, I sling insults around like there is no tomorrow, make no mistake, and you are welcome to swing em back. You just got waaay to fucking emotional on me, not my cup of thea. I think I have told you that a couple times now. But still you get it as I cannot handle insults even tho I sling em.

Mate, I am getting spammed left and right with logical fallasies, and non answers. Just the same bullshit you always spew. Never said I was above it all, and never said I was not a cunt — I AM!

I obviously triggered you with the tantrum memes, and then you had to wait for ya fuck buddy to come along before you went full attack.

And you are? You honestly think you are hurting me? Or that you are clever? Mate all seen and done before.
Just a bit too much getting spammed with replies from 3 different posters.

You and Air, have very selective reading comprenhension. Let us put it that way.

You have the worst “put downs” in the history of TFC.

Worse than Eriksens corners and penalties combined.

Flat, fucking fairy kicks to the face.

No, not everyone, just you and Sammy. Oh no, I sling insults around like there is no tomorrow, make no mistake, and you are welcome to swing em back. You just got waaay to fucking emotional on me, not my cup of thea. I think I have told you that a couple times now. But still you get it as I cannot handle insults even tho I sling em.
This is not WWF son

Oh no!!! The mums basement diss!!!!

You’re not dealing with it very well for someone who is above it all.

As I said, at least I know I’m a cunt. Imagine being a cunt and not knowing you’re a cunt.....and arguing with a cunt just like a cunt.
Beat me to it... I haven’t even read this cunt off but any time I see the mums basement line I know which side I default to.

What the fucks this pre-occupation with emotion.... You're just cool calm and collected about it all?

Funny, cos your posts suggest you are rattled to me.

Someone questions a point you make and this emoted crap unfolds from you again and again.... Accusations of ganging up ensue... "It's a conspiracy"..... State of you, you big baby!

Typos and botched grammar creeping into your posts..... Lies & hyperbole.... But you're not triggered?

My first reply broke down the article and stated my thoughts on the matter... It didn't contain swearing, insults or excess emotion.

What the fucks this pre-occupation with emotion.... You're just cool calm and collected about it all?

Funny, cos your posts suggest you are rattled to me?

Someone questions a point you make and this emoted crap unfolds from you again and again.... Accusations of ganging up ensue... "It's a conspiracy"..... State of you, you big baby!

My first reply broke down the article and stated my thoughts on the matter... It didn't contain swearing, insults or excess emotion.
Okay buddy.

If that makes you feel better.

I can see this means alot to you.

Funny, cos your posts suggest you are rattled to me?

His friends told him by private post not to get involved and he’s going to listen them

Logs on here.......sees this thread top of new posts.......with lots of new posts..........wonders if it means there's some news about Eriksen's situation that I haven't seen elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom