CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane's goal should have stood but I also think Doherty could have walked on another day.

This game is there to be won if we're brave enough. We won't have a better chance to beat Chelsea for a long time.

Want to see Emerson on. Japhet is going to get a red.

That stodgy back 4 setup could suit Emerson.

COYS. Good half.
Tanganga is a bad player, we should sell to Milan If the are interested. He never goes to the ball, always searching the player, If there is a more red card prone player I don't know who he is.

Surprised he still riles anybody, he will literally argue against whatever the narrative is stubbornly just for the sake of arguing.

If somebody told him water was wet he'd spend the half time breaking arguing why it isn't

Yep. He's on there to be the one who starts arguments and is edgy, that's it. He's not on there for anything insightful. Just disagree with everyone and look grouchy the whole time doing it. I remember when England were doing well at the world cup and his whole thing was 'why are you even happy' the whole time.

Honestly it really is. People keep saying "it's not corruption, get the tinfoil hat off" and yet we have seen plenty of evidence to suggest that certain teams get more favourable decisions than others in this league.

Royal had a clear penalty against Jota that VAR didn't call.

Are we saying that we get the call over Liverpool?

People remember all the calls that go against them not the ones that favor them.

Back
Top Bottom