CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yuck I hate the victim mentality on here. Hope the players don't have that same mentality second half.

"corruption" wtf? corruption was when they drew the lines wrong to disallow Kane vs Southampton but this was a very slight slight slight push and yes its soft but deary me the overreaction is insane.

Good half. I am not too incredulous about the Kane goal. It did look like a push to me (i.e. one of those that could have gone wither way).
Tanaganga will get sent off if he stays on. Seriously this guy is a complete liability, I am not convinced he has a football brain. Sess has the potential but needs to stop the self pity; just get on with it - get angry, I don't care but stop feeling sorry for yourself.
I have a feeling we may just get something...

It's a hand off. If that's enough to knock a lump like Thiago Silva down, football is well and truly fucked.

Which player can't cross? Emerson Royal, its the least we expected, if there's anything it's bergwijn that created the chance
We watch fullbacks play absolute shit balls into the box all the time.

Anyway, if you're qualifying that he can cross the ball neatly into the box then I'd question what your complaint is, what it is that you say he "doesn't offer". Wingbacks aren't meant to be Eriksen-esque #10s, he's meant to charge the flank and play dangerous balls in. Something he is quite blatantly doing today.

I'll never get these agendas against our players.

Kane didn't have to push Silva there. He was already passed the ball and falling off

Doherty almost had a Red

Tangangab looked to have a break down at any moment

But I think we have a very good chance today to finally put one up today against this lot.

Kane and Begwijn to score in the second half

2 borderline calls today.

Doherty tackle, never a red for me - he’s not even tackling and it’s not high. But we’ve seen some questionable refs given before.

The Kane goal - it’s a very light push. 50/50 call for me. It’s kind of ridiculous that defenders can get away with murder sometimes but that light touch is called. I’d prefer these are goals but it’s not a blatant mistake.

We’ve gone 1-1 in the big calls. Let’s get on with it.

Back
Top Bottom