Chelsea vs Barça

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we finish 4th but Chelsea win the CL and thus nick the 4th CL place off us I will personally murder Cesc Fabregas in his sleep before turning the gun on myself and letting the sweet release of death end the torture of supporting this bunch of bottle-merchants.

someone said this on another forum! :roflmao:

Belgian Spur said:
Leroy said:
Guns don't kill people, rappers do.

Television and gaming are the main culprits , keep up.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXzFp1lshBE[/youtube]

eggsoakley said:
On the Nou Camps big wide pitch they will fucking kill them.

It depends on where you get your facts from but the Stamford Bridge pitch is generally accepted in most places I've looked as being 103m x 67m, where as the Camp Nou is either 105m x 68m or 105m x 72m. I've also read somewhere someone talking about the pitch being a metre wider and two longer than Stamford Bridge which would lean towards the first measurements.

In summary. The Camp Nou pitch looks a whole lot bigger than it actually is! Same with Wembley, Old Trafford etc

But I agree with the sentiment that Chelsea will get torn a new arsehole in Spain. (please God)

thedutchman said:
eggsoakley said:
On the Nou Camps big wide pitch they will fucking kill them.

It depends on where you get your facts from but the Stamford Bridge pitch is generally accepted in most places I've looked as being 103m x 67m, where as the Camp Nou is either 105m x 68m or 105m x 72m. I've also read somewhere someone talking about the pitch being a metre wider and two longer than Stamford Bridge which would lean towards the first measurements.

In summary. The Camp Nou pitch looks a whole lot bigger than it actually is! Same with Wembley, Old Trafford etc
But I agree with the sentiment that Chelsea will get torn a new arsehole in Spain. (please God)

The camera crew are up in the gods that's why!

He did catch a boot directly in the "midsection" when he fell. That wasn't fake. Although he cries wolf so often its hard to tell anymore. He certainly puts on a show of injury for such a strong capable guy.

Personally, I'm more concerned with Chelsea winning the CL than I am conceding 4th to them. Newcastle is more of a threat anyway. We've got to continue pushing for 3rd just in case. If Chelsea beat Woolwich it's ours for the taking. I'm not comfortable rooting for Woolwich. I'm surprised so many are.

now we've had some time- what are your predictions. Barca lost at home saturday- and I can't help but think 2-1 barca. Chavski to go through. The big hermaphrodite scoring their goal on a dubious penalty.

I have a sneaking feeling Barca are gonna tank. RM vs Chelsea in the final, Mourinho facing his old club. It's a tabloid journo's wet dream.

RM will twat them in the final though.

Having a look at the Chelsea team and all I can see is

ysopd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom