Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking love this, good old Chris does do vlogs the right way... he gives a real flavour of being in the away end with minimal gurning to camera...the scenes of the 3rd goal are epic...the guy with the nose bleed:sonlol:.

Hahah i can see my self in this. When we scored the third goal i threw my phone by accident. About 5 minutes later some one came up to me and said mate did you loose this shit phone. Got my nice robbed celebrating in Turin. YIDS

Probably about 500 times more than you you fucking antagonising fucker.

Now what you got left to throw you fucking moron. Come on bring it on you pussy.

500 times more than sammyspurs sammyspurs ? I don’t know how many times he’s been, but let’s say about a 100. Taking an average of 25 home games a season that would mean you’ve been to every home game for the past 24 years, which is some achievement for a bloke from Leeds. I call bullshit.

A classic example of the entitled Sky generation. Try 15 years without stolen Russian money, going week in, week out, watching average and piss poor teams.
You and your kind wouldn't last a month.
I despise you and your, instant gratification, needy existence. I have enjoyed nothing better this week, than shoving your corrupt and arrogant club right up your collective arses.

A Pox on your house, sir. A Pox

That'll learn 'em.

I remember at school a United fan switched to Chelsea when Roman came into Chelsea. It’s the type of fans that attracts. When you become plastic you get plastic.

Man City will be the same soon, loads of young former United supporters demanding why City only won an FA cup one season.

But why have people got a problem with another young player getting credit he deserves? Why is everyone so fucking sensitive that Dele Alli might be challenged? If he's good enough, which he is, why are you all shitting your pants that Lingard got called up?

Just fucking calm down with the hystrionics as soon as Dele is critiqued.

I dont care about his stats. Watch games ffs. His stats from August to November are probably on a par, if not higher than December to January. But hes been MUCH better in the latter half of the season.

Not quite sure why you’ve been sin binned for expressing your opinion, unless it was for another reason.

Anywho.. I’m not doubting Lingards ability at all, he has played well. What annoys is me is the so called experts stating Dele has had a poor season and Lingard has had a brilliant season when Alli has much better stats across the whole year. It’s just lazy from there where they are just going off the last match they see.

In my opinion, Alli is the best u21 in the world. People may say Mbappe and Asensio but Alli is raw talent.

Not quite sure why you’ve been sin binned for expressing your opinion, unless it was for another reason.

Anywho.. I’m not doubting Lingards ability at all, he has played well. What annoys is me is the so called experts stating Dele has had a poor season and Lingard has had a brilliant season when Alli has much better stats across the whole year. It’s just lazy from there where they are just going off the last match they see.

In my opinion, Alli is the best u21 in the world. People may say Mbappe and Asensio but Alli is raw talent.
Asensio is a different type of player, imv. Closer to Isco than anything

giphy.gif

With Osgood, Hudson and Hollins maybe...........
:vertna:

Why do people sin bin sammyspurs sammyspurs . Guy is a passionate spurs fan got a lot a time for him.

Agree, however when he loses the plot, he loses the plot. His Dele agenda has been ridiculous. Any wonder he gets carded so easily. I’ve never carded anyone as I’m happy to accept people have other opinions to myself. Hope he comes back soon and he is quite passionate about Spurs normally.

Why do people sin bin sammyspurs sammyspurs . Guy is a passionate spurs fan got a lot a time for him.

I like Sammy too. But people don't get binned for expressing opinions. Literally hundreds of opinions are expressed on here daily without issue and not all of them are the general consensus.

People get binned for anti social behaviour and endless confrontation. Its the same people who get time outs over and over again. Lets allow the victim mentality.

Likewise Ive never carded anyone here its an internet forum if I don't like it I'll stop reading it and/or contributing to it. I believe this site also has the option of blocking someone so you do not see anything they post which would be an option if someone is pissing you off. I suppose persistent spammers or trolls deserve carding but I tend to just skim through certain posts. I have learnt to avoid match threads when a game is ongoing because that can be carnage with all the over the top melting!

Why are commentators suggesting we have the upper hand for the race for 4th?
If we win our game in hand we go above Liverpool so my reckoning they will be a point closer to Chelsea than us so they are the rival for 4th spot and we will be a point closer to Utd. So a credible 3rd...or is it just me getting it wrong again?

He probably thought ‘when in Rome’

Na there’s no excuse, only ever heard it a couple of times from spurs fans, both at away games funnily enough, never ever heard it at the Lane.

Chelsea literally had to advertise a hotline for anti Semitic abuse, never seen ads like that at a match before, shows you the sort of fans they are. At least when it happens in our fans it’s one or two idiots, not a whole stadium
At Liverpool away last season, bloke behind me shouted "you black bastard" at Mane...I was with my black mate. That's the only time I've ever heard any racism against black people by fellow Spurs fans. Lots of stuff against gypsies/travellers/roma. No other kinds witnessed. Heard loads of things from other teams fans, I think we are one of the least racist in the country.

Anyway, on the subject of the game, that was a long time coming. My 15th visit to the place and obviously the first time I've seen us win (was 5 years old in 1990). So I feel I deserved it after all those defeats. Took a bit of a seat home as a souvenir. Epic support. Hate them so much so that was a special day.

Back
Top Bottom