Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only thing that took the shine off the result yesterday was the racist behind me at the game calling Willian a "jungle bunny" and Kante a "spear chucker".

I gave him enough of a look to stop him, completely unacceptable and something I've never heard at Spurs.
It's even more embarrassing since we have black players on our team
Some people are just morons

Only thing that took the shine off the result yesterday was the racist behind me at the game calling Willian a "jungle bunny" and Kante a "spear chucker".

I gave him enough of a look to stop him, completely unacceptable and something I've never heard at Spurs.

He probably thought ‘when in Rome’

Na there’s no excuse, only ever heard it a couple of times from spurs fans, both at away games funnily enough, never ever heard it at the Lane.

Chelsea literally had to advertise a hotline for anti Semitic abuse, never seen ads like that at a match before, shows you the sort of fans they are. At least when it happens in our fans it’s one or two idiots, not a whole stadium

The only shitty thing about sticking it to Chelsea, is that I barely know any Chelsea fans. I'm a north london boy so when we give the gooners a bum pumping I can find them everywhere and give them shit, every other work colleague or old school mate is an Woolwich fan.

Where as I only see Chelsea fans in real life when they win. They seem to be everywhere when they are winning the league, they go back to there rat holes when we give them a bit of old fashioned bum fun.
:allitongue:

Many of them probably sporting this shade of blue these days:harrysmile:

37735518_l.jpg

Couple of things, the woman bottom left with the nicotine stained fingers and the woman next to her who's just spotted the geezer with the green jacket and "matching" orange hat...and can anyone spot Harry Kane? He's just behind Harry Redknapp...
yeah, spotted them.
the woman just below Alli's right elbow would get it.

Fucking love this, good old Chris does do vlogs the right way... he gives a real flavour of being in the away end with minimal gurning to camera...the scenes of the 3rd goal are epic...the guy with the nose bleed:sonlol:.

He probably thought it was 1977 with insults like that, bloody hell

#retroracist

Literally an insult used in the 1980 film Babylon (sound system culture, the chap from Aswad in it)

Love this film, as I’m a big dub and sound system fan.

I am annoyed just at learning a spurs fan would say “jungle bunny” in 2018.

Where were you before yesterday though...

I don’t think you’ll see any posts saying Lingard is better, just that he has had a better season.

Dele has been fine for the most part since Christmas, but every single review you will read praising him will mention his form in the first half of the season.
People can jump on the hindsight bandwagon all they like, but the Dele yesterday is the one I’ve been longing for (about the 5th time he’s played to that level this season).

I don’t know which Dele you was watching between August and December, but it wasn’t yesterdays one.

For fuck sake give it a rest. You fucking boring cunt.

No one cares about your view about Dele or your petty arguments with anyone who has a different view to you.

You're fucking ruining the forum with your fucking spam shit. Dele wasn't as good earlier in the season as last season or now, but he was still playing alright, try seeing the bigger picture instead of your fucking muggy hate for a player view.

Now and again you post some sensible things that are worth reading, the rest of the time its like your on a fucking period you tart.

Take it to another Teams forum ffs

For fuck sake give it a rest. You fucking boring cunt.

No one cares about your view about Dele or your petty arguments with anyone who has a different view to you.

You're fucking ruining the forum with your fucking spam shit. Dele wasn't as good earlier in the season as last season or now, but he was still playing alright, try seeing the bigger picture instead of your fucking muggy hate for a player view.

Now and again you post some sensible things that are worth reading, the rest of the time its like your on a fucking period you tart.

Take it to another Teams forum ffs

Have you ever been to a Spurs match?

Telling me to go to another teams forum you fucking cretin. Fuck off, youve never stepped foot in WHL and never will.

Fuck you think youre talking to, mug cunt

Haven't beaten Chelsea at the bridge for 28 years and the match thread ends in a cunt off.

Some people need to step away from the computer/phone and see what the real world is like. The same people talking the same shit is so tiresome. How about stop trying to be a cunt because I'm sure you aren't in the really world. Stop using this platform to be a prick.

I can't believe we even have anything to argue about. The best we have ever had it.

Anyway, happy Easter

:dierpochhug:

Epic is right, pure joy and bedlam, great vid!!
Fucking love this, good old Chris does do vlogs the right way... he gives a real flavour of being in the away end with minimal gurning to camera...the scenes of the 3rd goal are epic...the guy with the nose bleed:sonlol:.

Back
Top Bottom