Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DZte6IFXcAEEe85.jpg:large

Good wallpaper:
Wainwright.... Van Gough... Constable... Monet... Picasso... Rembrandt... look and learn;
THIS is a thing of artistic beauty!

What a win! Fuck the Wembley hoodoo, fuck the Stamford bridge hoodoo.. only the trophy hoodoo left to end in May!

Seriously though, that second half was magic. Eriksen ran the show, but Dele’s 2 goals were brilliant. First one was pure Dele, first touch a goal. If that was Messi then it would be replayed hourly and on the park bench. His second was again, pure Alli. He didn’t stop moving.

As for Alderweireld, I think that’s his Spurs career over. If he’s played internationally and Poch still won’t choose him then it can’t be good. However, today’s result proves that Sanchez is a more than ready replacement.

Is it too early to say the top 4 race is complete?

Was there in 90. Could never have believed we would wait so long. This is one to savour. Sanchez, mighty today. Ledleyesque. Poch won the battle second half. Comfortable in the end. Vert on Hazard the cherry on the top. Just a massive feeling of relief, like a weight off the shoulders you got so used to you hardly knew it was there.

I fucking hate Chelsea. A club with no redeeming qualities. The Death Star of football. The closest thing to pure evil in the game. Have it you cunts.
:tobyarm::dembelefingers::kaneear::levywhoa::kaneshh::kanegoal::dembelefingers:

Oh yeah, Dixon and Le Saux with faces like a pair of smacked arse cheeks :wanyama:

That's both Woolwich and Chelsea in Europa League next year! 13 points above Woolwich, 8 points above Chavs & 31 points above the pikies. I believe we can finish 2nd this year too. Champions League football in a new stadium with all these cunts looking on with tears rolling down their cheeks.

Eric Dier, Jan Vertonghen were both immense today. Closely followed by Eriksen, Dembele Lamela ad Dele. We had control of this game even when we were a goal behind, so many times we actually stoped an attack, slowed it down and didn't over commit, this is the sign of a team who knows what it's got in the tank, that's confident in it's self, when to turn it up. This is what happens when a team stays together, understands each other and is exceptionally well drilled.

Up the Spurs.

I'm not surprised we won. Despite our record there, I was really confident before the game.

Lloris' blip for the first goal aside, we were excellent all over the pitch and I'm particularly pleased for Dele. I also thought Sanchez was outstanding. Alderweireld has banked a lot of good will over the years with mercurial defensive displays, but I don't believe he could possibly have been any more solid than Sanchez was today.

We have an absolute superstar in the making there.

Not sure about shit performance but it's certainly pretty much guaranteed loss tomorrow. We will no doubt play them off the park like we usually do, only to be hit with a Pedro or Hazard sucker punch just before half time. A chance to really cement our top 4 place tomorrow and I bet we let Chelsea right back into the mix. Can't believe the amount of confident Spurs supporters considering our horrendous record there. What makes anyone think we are going to win tomorrow ?

Wheres this cunt gone

Back
Top Bottom