Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So fucking good. Job done, we’ve got a team of professionals, a team last.

Please let this be a point for us to kick on, and the point where Chelsea crumble, get dumped out of FA cup, lose Hazard, no Europe, slowly go and die somewhere you utter bastards.

Absolutely over the moon. The amount of shit I had to put up with from a Chelscum fan at school through the 90s, and from colleagues later in life, makes this all the more fantastic.
And listening to self-entitled Chelski whingers on the radio is the cherry on the fucking top!
Another hoodoo smashed. Top 4 done and dusted. Now to bury this cup semi curse once and for all.
I was STILL AT SCHOOL last time we beat those cunts there... (and BELIEVE me, I left school a LLLLLLLLLONG time ago!) In fact, the only time I step into a school nowadays is on PARENTS EVENING... yes, it's been THAT LONG!

an entire GENERATION has passed since we did what we did today...

Make no mistake, it's MONUMENTAL!
...and it doesn't make us small time to admit it.

28 years of hurt... all over in one glorious afternoon!
COME ON YOU SPURS. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY (WHITE) HART (LANE)

DZte6IFXcAEEe85.jpg:large

Good wallpaper:

Chelsea apparently 'flexing their muscles' despite being shit for the first 20 mins
Chelsea flexing their muscles is like a bodybuilder. Looks impressive but no endurance.

We are much more like farmers. Without a impressive "physique", but with strength and endurance for the long haul.

Today it paid off.

OK... I'm not naming names, but anyone who only wants to come on here tonight to bitch at eachother in some kind of dick measuring 'told you so' personal cyber war... kindly fuck off and do it somewhere else.

No place for negativity tonight ....
ONLY POSITIVE VIBES!
:allitongue::eriksenlol::kanegoal::lamelaaghh::levylol::pochlol::sonlol::vert::wanyama: :llorishowudoin:
COYS.

Just finished watching the game. Fucking BUZZING.

Thought we were pretty poor in the first half to be honest. Too many sideways passing, though I do feel a lot of that was due to the fact we were still finding our rhythm with the whole international break and having no real focal point up front. Eriksens goal was just incredible, perfect timing.

Second half we fucking walked it. That fucking second goal was just incredible. Perfect pass from Dier, even better run and control from Dele and a cracking finish. Third goal was deserved, thought we'd lost the chance and Son perhaps should have squared earlier but fair play to Dele for a smart finish in the end.

I wonder what the haters will hit Pochettino with next?

Can't do it in the cups? Three semi finals and a cup final in four seasons.
Can't do it in Europe? Beat Madrid and Dortmund, top the group and take Juventus the distance.
Doesn't win away at the big clubs? Just smashed Chelsea on their own patch.

Brilliant. COYS!!

Back
Top Bottom