Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My only complaints today are:

1. Passing accuracy was spotty for long stretches. Much too many unforced give always.

2. Victor Moses had loads of space. Wasn’t seeing much tracking back from the midfield. Davies had his hands full. This led to Chelsea’s goal.

Re. 2: I agree, but maybe it was a calculated risk?
From how I viewed the game, Davidson was pretty skewed to right to support our right side nullifying Alonso & Hazard, and Vertonghen was essentially covering the entire back with half-support from Davies on the left. My take on that is that Poch could've set that imbalance to concentrate our defense in one side at the expense of the other. Proven a right call in hindsight.

Anyone found a link for a full replay... Usual suspects haven't uploaded yet...

Boomshanka!

Before the match I couldn’t see us winning. I had a feeling we could, hope, but doubtful.
As long as we didn’t lose.
One thing I thought was crucial was we take our chances, as these cunts always seem to do when pulling it out the bag.
Last game against them as an example.
Today we made an error for the first goal, but we didn’t buckle and we took our chances.
That was the difference.
We have always matched this lot, if not outplayed them. But it was them who took the few chances they had.
In then league I think since Pochettino took over its 3 losses, 3 wins and 2 draws
A bit better than 10/11 - 13/14 0 wins 3 losses and 5 draws.

Let laugh together:
In the last 8 PL games, only Westbrom has conceded more goals than chelsea.
1390378939701.gif

I think the best thing I heard all day (apart from the final whistle) was when hazard was rolling about on the floor.,
The commentator said “hazard is not one to make a meal of it”

I nearly pissed mysrlf
I counted three certainly, possibly four counts of "If only Chelsea could get the next goal...", pretty much any time they got into the last third. Tyler was destroyed, it was pathetic to see. Neville carried on normally, I'm surprised he didn't tell the blubbering cunt to man the fuck up.

Oh, and did you hear the fat fuck snigger when he said we'd only won two league cups in 27 years? I was trying to climb into my monitor and drag the pointless lardarse out by his ears

Just heading home now after the game (and maybe one or 2 beverages!)

When I saw their bench compared to ours, I knew we had a great chance. Voice went 60mins into the game, but who fucking cares. While Dele and Eriksen will get the plaudits, for me, Lamela was MOTM. What a performance, he gave everything he had and then some, and did not give an inch.

On top of that, fair play to some young Spurs fan after the game (no more than about 16 or 17 yrs old). Some Chav had clearly done something to him. His mates pointed him out, and with brass iron bollocks he steamed past the police and into a bunch of mouthy Chelsea to land one on this bloke. Didn't back up one inch.

Last edited:
Just heading home now after the game (and maybe one or 2 beverages!)

When I saw their bench compared to ours, I knew we had a great chance. Voice went 60mins into the game, but who fucking cares. While Dele and Eriksen will get the plaudits, for me, Lamela was MOTM. What a performance, he gave everything he had and then some, and did not give an inch.

On top of that, fair play to some young Spurs fan after the game (no more than about 16 or 17 yrs old). Some Chav had clearly done something to him. His mates pointed him out, and with brass iron bollocks he steamed past the police and into bunch of mouthy of Chelsea to land one on this bloke. Didn't back up one inch.

1) Lamela......I seem to remember some old fella bigging him up in block 131 in recent matches

2) Good on the young kid. No one should ever back down from the racist filth.

Pure joy today everyone was class, Aside from goal Sanchez became a man today, Lamela our great heel and Eriksen a class above, all with no Kane, well done Dele for putting in a great shift, fuck England and the World Cup just win us the cup son

And here is Poch after game on the chavs pitch getting interviewed, magnificent

Fuck you Chelsea, from the bottom of my heart

A249_F35_B_8468_44_D9_A905_4_F73_DA4_D5_C5_A.jpg

Back
Top Bottom