Chelsea (H) 4/2/2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you are professional you play with a bit of pride and passion and leave it all on the field, the fact that they are all sulking and not putting in any effort is absolutely disgraceful.

I would get shot of every single player on the pitch, the only one I've seen running about and trying is Son.
If Jose was still in charge for them, and putting in these performances/results for Chelsea, he'd have been sacked tomorrow morning!
Then again he was too busy winning fucking trophies for those cunts to be sacked so early!!

Drinking Portuguese white wine. Surprisingly it is not bitter and outdated. Laughing with the wife - joking with friends on messenger. What does it mean when I can watch a terrible Spurs game and it doesn’t affect my mood ?
You're either incredibly lucky...
or not pwopa Spurs!

We had Nando. I think we underestimate how important having a big, but intelligent, lump up front is if you don’t have mobility. Crouch did it, too. Not sure CV has that in his pocket at the moment.
Yeah, he just seems a little bit good at everything, rather than a specific tactical option up front.

Giroud, though not a great player, offers a specific thing he's very good at.

Back
Top Bottom