Champions League Group Stages draw! Thursday 25th of August! Spurs in Pot 2

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did anybody get tickets as OH members? I joined 10 mins before sale and was 6,500 in Q. By the time I got to ticket purchase at 10.10 there were no North , South tickets available and only a few in the W & E if you were willing to pay £300+. Really gutted…
I forgot - but just logged on at 10.55am (OH+) and bought one easily, no queuing. Loads of South Stand tickets available. In fact, there were quite a few everywhere. I suggest you try again?

Some as low as £24.

Did anybody get tickets as OH members? I joined 10 mins before sale and was 6,500 in Q. By the time I got to ticket purchase at 10.10 there were no North , South tickets available and only a few in the W & E if you were willing to pay £300+. Really gutted…

I've been manic this morning and didn't get on at 10, managed to get a ticket easily now though - as mummy mummy says , fuck loads of tickets. I paid £50 to get close to my brother in law in 111 but loads there.

I've been manic this morning and didn't get on at 10, managed to get a ticket easily now though - as mummy mummy says , fuck loads of tickets. I paid £50 to get close to my brother in law in 111 but loads there.
I paid more for this game, because I fancied treating myself to a seat near to Conte, so I can see his antics up close,

Yeah I'm amazed it's not sold more. I thought it'd be like first day of the season when it was sold out in hours. I rushed into buying seats at back row... now got an email offering to buy 4 more for friends and family!

Back
Top Bottom