Champions League Group Stages draw! Thursday 25th of August! Spurs in Pot 2

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe it’s just me as a fan (I just love watching games, of course), but it’s basically 2 games a week. Is it really that bad? I’d imagine all the other PL teams are in the same boat? Maybe things are more congested due to the WC?
It only affects teams in Europe. Six extra matches between now and the WC.

On the website they are trying to sell memberships saying join now for access to Champions league tickets, on sale Friday. I can’t find any specific ticket details or information though, so not sure if this means all 3 home games go on sale to members Friday? Has anyone seen any detailed ticket information for these games? Thanks in advance 👍🏻

On the website they are trying to sell memberships saying join now for access to Champions league tickets, on sale Friday. I can’t find any specific ticket details or information though, so not sure if this means all 3 home games go on sale to members Friday? Has anyone seen any detailed ticket information for these games? Thanks in advance 👍🏻
I'm a One Hotspur member. This is what I was sent:

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v OLYMPIQUE DE MARSAEILLE

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
Tuesday 30 August

Season Tickets Holders registered on our Automatic Cup Scheme, will have payment taken from the card details they have stored with us.
10am, Wednesday 31 August – 2pm, Thursday 1 September
Eligible Season Ticket Holders (including 1882 Members) will have the opportunity to purchase their current 2022/23 Season Ticket seat for this match.
3pm, Thursday 1 – 10am Friday 2 September
Season Ticket Holders who will need to be relocated (due to their Premier League only Season Ticket or UEFA requirements) will be able to purchase a ticket for this fixture

ONE HOTSPUR AND ONE HOTSPUR+ MEMBERS
10am, Friday 2 September

Tickets will become available to One Hotspur and One Hotspur+ Members.
Further details on how to purchase tickets will be emailed to eligible supporters ahead of each fixture's respective on-sale window.
Ticket details for our away group stage fixtures will be announced in due course with Sporting Clube de Portugal details released early next week.

Last edited:
On Sale dates - ST Holders

Tuesday 30 August

Season Tickets Holders registered on our Automatic Cup Scheme, will have payment taken from the card details they have stored with us.

10am, Wednesday 31 August – 2pm, Thursday 1 September

Eligible Season Ticket Holders (including 1882 Members) will have the opportunity to purchase their current 2022/23 Season Ticket seat for this match.

3pm, Thursday 1 – 10am Friday 2 September

Season Ticket Holders who will need to be relocated (due to their Premier League only Season Ticket or UEFA requirements) will be able to purchase a ticket for this fixture

Members.

10am, Friday 2 September

Tickets will become available to One Hotspur and One Hotspur+ Members.

So I went on Opodo booked flights and hotel for myself and my wife to Lisbon-Monday to Friday- total price £1100.Entered all my details and pressed pay-after a two minute delay got a message saying the price has gone up to £1400, press pay to proceed.
I have left it for the time being. Not guaranteed to get tickets with just over 300 points anyway.
If anyone knows of any better value options to get there I would be extremely grateful. COYS!!
Fly to Porto, spend Monday night there.
Train down to Lisbon Tuesday is cheap as chips and takes 3 hours.
Stay in Lisbon for a few nights and head back to Porto whenever suits. Book Airbnbs for both cities, could do the whole thing for £500.

Back
Top Bottom