Champions League 2018-19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just tuning into watch the 5:55pm Kick offs and naturally I've opted for the Ajax game and I realised they're my automatic choice whenever there is a match choice game on. I'm not a fan of 2nd teams but if I had one from overseas it would probably be Ajax. Anyone else find themselves doing something similar with other teams at all?

Just tuning into watch the 5:55pm Kick offs and naturally I've opted for the Ajax game and I realised they're my automatic choice whenever there is a match choice game on. I'm not a fan of 2nd teams but if I had one from overseas it would probably be Ajax. Anyone else find themselves doing something similar with other teams at all?

mundo28.jpg

We wanted the big boys. We wanted Barcelona. And what a delight it was, despite the result, to watch us battle Messi and co. It would have been such a shame to only get one meaningful match against them to enjoy. Instead, we now head to Nou Camp with our fate in our hands. This is where we are as a club. My heart's in my throat. Glorious.

Personally I would have preferred Man City's group and we be through to the knock out rounds. Plenty of time to play the top teams in the knock out rounds but now we may not get there.

We wanted the big boys. We wanted Barcelona. And what a delight it was, despite the result, to watch us battle Messi and co. It would have been such a shame to only get one meaningful match against them to enjoy. Instead, we now head to Nou Camp with our fate in our hands. This is where we are as a club. My heart's in my throat. Glorious.

We will play Barca 4 times this season

I think Napoli will squeeze through - Liverpool need to win by 2 goals which I doubt

I don’t know. Napoli is not nice to me. Liverpool either (Heysel remains a sad memory). I have to admit that Napoli deserves to go through the round because he had a good path by just missing the game with the Red Star (1-1 away) and playing good matches against Liverpool and PSG.

Inter instead I hope to come out because Tottenham deserves to pass the turn: you made mistakes but I like the project Pochettino and above all Kane is one of the strongest players of the CL.

Back
Top Bottom