Champions League 2018-19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did they hurt you feelings?
:pochsmirk:

Between Juventus and Napoli there is mutual dislike but I have to admit that in CL in recent years Napoli has been unlucky. A year came third in the group with 12 points. And then there is Ancelotti, a great coach.

Napoli always complains: the referees, the calendar, the money, the injuries etc.

In Neapolitan dialect it is called "chiagni and fotti": complained, cry (chiagni) and tries to be opportunist (fotti, fuck)

Time to dig those posters out from the cheese room, they aged just fine.
b8511eb15be4c968388a195a51c10ff1.png

I want an easy draw just so that we can make some progress on last year, however I know we will end up with either real, Bayern or Juve. Out of the 3 I think I would prefer real, I feel like Juve are going to the final this campaign.

Congrats for yesterday's match guys from an Italian fan, which btw hates Inter with all his heart. They stole us the participation in this year's CL, and you provided us revenge for that. Forza Spurs!

Give me Bayern. Feel like we could take them and if we end up going out to them there is no shame in going out to the biggest team in Germany.

Porto however would be a nice draw as well.

Back
Top Bottom