Cardiff v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Top footballer 'caught on camera undertaking a police car at 125MPH' | Daily Mail Online

Possible Tottenham player got apprehended by police. “In his thirties” not too many options at spurs

Dembele
Llorente
Hugo* banned
Vorm
Jan

Idk if I’m missing any others

7992450-6542039-image-a-1_1546276127099.jpg

Only using that photo given I'd imagine it's either a Woolwich or Watford player. Most premier league players for north London teams live either Hadley Wood, Totteridge lane or Cuffley. All of those are in the middle of that stretch of the m25 our training ground is to the east.

Obviously doesn't stop Jan doing this nipping to the harlequin centre though!

Edit: Actually read the article, I'd imagine it's a Woolwich player. Just after 9am going westbound, training usually starts around 11. Also whoever it is, is a fucking idiot. 55mph over the limit, weaving and undertaking a marked police car then rejoining the carriageway by cutting the exit division. Twat

Last edited:
Top footballer 'caught on camera undertaking a police car at 125MPH' | Daily Mail Online

Possible Tottenham player got apprehended by police. “In his thirties” not too many options at spurs

Dembele
Llorente
Hugo* banned
Vorm
Jan

Idk if I’m missing any others

7992450-6542039-image-a-1_1546276127099.jpg
Vertonghen never drive a car like that
I’d say neither would Dembele or Llorente.
Vorm maybe.

But Ozil definitely owns a Merc G Wagon if you can see the driver and he’s on the left, then it’s him.

Probably Watford, that’s my bet. Deeney, Capoue, Gomes, there’s plenty to choose from.

Sorry, Again Totti Totti is first with it like he’s hardwired into the net. Maybe he’s really a microprocessor?

Last edited:
Warnock looks like something out of the BFG, and despite trying his hardest, is about as controversial as Roald Dahl.

Mate you haven’t lost 12 in 20 because the big clubs cheated you, it’s because you are a toilet manager and you’re only still in a job because your sheep shagging fans get a hard on when you go all Arthur Scargill against the regiiiiime maaaaan.

Expecting a tough game, but we do usually bounce back after a defeat so we should have plenty for them.

Interesting to see how Poch rotates.

How bad is Erik Lamela's injury?

I don't know, I cannot confirm.

Every word Poch said in his press conference with a worrying answer on Lamela

I think Lamela is an awesome player (when fit) aggressive skill full and passionate with an eye for goal, sadly I think due to his injuries he is a player we need to upgrade on, seems he can’t go a run off games without getting injured again, sad to see after getting his call up to the international team again, but we can’t afford to have players taking up a foreign spot in the squad who we can’t rely on to be fit and able to play!

I think Lamela is an awesome player (when fit) aggressive skill full and passionate with an eye for goal, sadly I think due to his injuries he is a player we need to upgrade on, seems he can’t go a run off games without getting injured again, sad to see after getting his call up to the international team again, but we can’t afford to have players taking up a foreign spot in the squad who we can’t rely on to be fit and able to play!
Sad, but true

Warnock looks like something out of the BFG, and despite trying his hardest, is about as controversial as Roald Dahl.

Mate you haven’t lost 12 in 20 because the big clubs cheated you, it’s because you are a toilet manager and you’re only still in a job because your sheep shagging fans get a hard on when you go all Arthur Scargill against the regiiiiime maaaaan.

He blamed United for fielding a weak team against West Ham when Sheff Utd got relegated. All they needed was a point at home to Wigan, but yeah definitely Ferguson’s fault

That’s why Cardiff are 3 points off relegation and have conceded 38 .
He tells his defenders not to breathe on the opposition.

If we don’t get a result here it will be embarrassing really.
4 games they’ve won at home. Fulham Southampton Brighton and Wolves (which I suppose we couldn’t do)
Woolwich City Pool Man U all won there.
We have to. Simple.

For me he’s in the same bracket as BFS and Pulis

Back
Top Bottom