Capital One Cup SEMI-FINAL vs. Sheffield United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

came when eriksen hit that FK, shat myself when they pulled one back, punched myself in the dick when they equalised, then came again when we got the winner

now my boxers are full of shit spunk and blood, thanks Spurs.

B8d81NkIMAEXwVT.jpg
Anybody who thinks we are going to have a repeat of this scoreline, really needs their bumps feeling! Please take this down as it is just tempting fate! Thank you

Good Luck in the Final ..

Premiership quality over the 180, well done Spurs.

Quality support tonight at BDTBL and to add to Christian Eriksen's class, he's just passed his match shirt on to our no.10 in the tunnel.

UTB

They had a half decent 10 mins out of the 180 and really shook us. That was it though, everyone likes the the occasional melt but it would have been a
tragedy if that had gone to extra time.

They had a half decent 10 mins out of the 180 and really shook us. That was it though, everyone likes the the occasional melt but it would have been a
tragedy if that had gone to extra time.
Yes they would have had belief but we had the fitness to outlast him.

Back
Top Bottom