Capital One Cup SEMI-FINAL vs. Sheffield United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice to see Chadli there and smiling.

Not sure why Adebayor is holding that, twat. He contributed nothing and is just blocking off Stambouli's face...
haha you cock, as i said when he was made captain, the Ade you think you know isnt the Ade the team and manager know.

Hopefully the lure of a wembley final will make him turn down any loan move :sherwoodlol:

Just happy to get through these semis and not actually fuck it up (although it was touch and go).

By March 1st, we'll have Chadli and Bentaleb back in the ranks, hopefully carrying on from where they left off. We look so much better with the two of them involved (especially Bentaleb).

Fuck me they are raving about SU's 2 chances (apart from the goals) which all game, bar one, in the last 10/15 mins as if they should have won it.
What about the 5 shots on target Kane had, the 2 Mason had and the 3 other Eriksen had on target besides his 2 goals?
Fuck me, we also had enough chances in the first half to make them need 6 goals to force ET. They, lie theirs, never went in.
It's like they are saying they deserved to win and if it wasn't for Eriksen's 2nd, Flynn - with is 5-10 min cameo - would have been MOTM, despite all the chances we had down their right?
Robinson - the one ex spurs pundit they could pick from East Yorkshire and Beagrie the North Yorkshireman and former SU player are hardly neutral are they?
When Robinson said 'that's the sign of a keeper low in confidence" or something to that effect when Vorm had the ball knocked out of his hand by their players arm got my nut. I thought the rules were that if a keeper has the ball in both his hands he is in control of the ball. Isn't it then a foul if it is knocked out of his hands when challenged by an opponent?
He obviously never saw the saves the 'out of form' keeper made recently.

Back
Top Bottom