Can we all agree that we all love Spurs..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sat in a pub when I got home with the badge on display on my coat and no cunt said a word. Quite like living with a load of plastics on a day like this. We will come good again. COYS

This week was, funnily enough, quite good. Monday morning, decided to wear my navy suit and blue and white tie. My wife calls it my AVB outfit. Got in to find my desk covered in print outs from the 6-0 defeat. My boss - a smarmy plastic chav cunt - asked if I'd avoided the humiliation the day before. My office is full of plastic chavs, goons and scousers. They always pretend to have missed any matches they happen to lose. Anyway, I said I had watched the game and actually, in a funny way, enjoyed it: even if we're losing badly, I like watching football, I love watching Spurs, I want to see our games and know what's going on - good or bad. Tried to talk in more detail about matches but they haven't got a clue. Shut them up.

When I was younger I had fun being a STH in the 1990s, was at St. James when we lost 7-1, was at WHL when we lost 6-1 to them cunts. Old Trafford in the cup with a load of youth players and Rory Allen leading the line. It isn't always about winning. It's about loyalty, pride, a bit of glory, fun, entertainment, pain, ecstasy and loads of other bollocks. But it has to be fun and you've got to have a laugh along the way. No sense I know.

COYMFS.

I watched the game on Sunday in it's entirety and was discussing it with someone (a non Spurs fan) on Monday. "Did you not turn it off at 4-0"? they asked, "No", "5, 6" "No".

Why did you keep watching they asked, there was no way you were going to win! I explained that wasn't the point, I didn't only watch Tottenham to see them "win", I watched them because they were my team. Yes, it was like watching a car crash, and it hurt, but I couldn't stop watching.

Even in the 91st minute at 6-0 down I was still hoping we would score a consolation goal! I love this club and that is why I'm not obsessed with winning every game. I've been emotionally invested too long to turn my back over a few poor results. There's a Geordie lives opposite me, asks me why I'm not a Citeh fan like most round here. I said to him, "You can change your wife, you can change your religion but you can't change your colours."

:ledley:

"You can change your wife, you can change your religion but you can't change your colours."
Ahem... Tan can!

168225532.jpg
tan1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom