Can we all agree that we all love Spurs..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love how most of our fans (in the ground) reacted; top class. We all love this club where men kick a ball around a field. It is like methadrone; highs and lows. Even after ending up in phone box in old street dialing a sex chat line, you will come back to it next week.

It's a given, of course we love Tottenham... the Club... the name... the badge... the shirt... the history!
Which is precisely why we can vent our collective spleens at the current shower of shit the management throws up, to conspire to allow the love of our lives to capitulate to a 6-0 spanking at a team* barely out of 2nd gear!!

* Admittedly, that team cost $10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stupid cunt oil money!

Last edited:
I love spurs but they have royally pissed me off. even your best friend sometimes gets right on your tits, spurs have put a fucking campsite on mine.

Back
Top Bottom