Burnley Vs Tottenham - Weds 23rd Feb - KO 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

274173213_365393998921715_8178853538000751980_n.jpg

As frustrating as it is, if you didn't think that losing to Burnley after a Man City away win was entirely predictable, you haven't been paying attention.

He is a coward just like his supporters on here - hiding from tackles and possession like a little rat. No wonder you're a fan.. I am shocked
Well I actually go to white hart lane and see him play. He's far from being a rat and has played many good games and some occasional great games. He has played for us all his life and whilst he's not first 11 material presently he's a good squad player and far from being a rat.

He's more spurs than you'll ever be.

I think Conte will change a few players, the effort the players put in would have been draining. We have a bigger squad than Burnley (who played today at Brighton), we could be a lot fresher than them.

I'm also tempted to throw in Sanchez as Burnley's a very physical side. Having 3 tall centre-backs could come in handy.

Lloris

Doherty
Romero
Dier
Sanchez
Davies (Assuming Reguillon is still out with Covid)

Skipp
Winks

Moura
Kane
Son
Is this a joke? Bringing back Sanchez, Winks and Moura and dropping Sess, Kulu and Benta? Wtf are you on

For different reasons this will be as tough as the City game. If we're not every bit as up for it all over the pitch we'll get our backsides smacked.

Obviously I want us to smash Burnley, but considering the missus has decided to go out for an impromptu catch-up with her gals, I feel like I've already won.

Gonna be awesome watching a game without her asking me to help her out with stuff (she could easily do by herself) every 10 mins. Or sitting next to me and dropping a "I really don't get how you love football so much" at least once per half. Or her classic "Aren't Spurs really crap anyway?".

I don't even mind she's gonna come home hammered and do my head in for an hour....and all tomw when hungover af.

COYS

Ps: Darling, should you ever read this, know you're the best thing that's ever happened to me...after Harry

Back
Top Bottom