Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur (07/03/20) (5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy's not going to sack him. Would cost far too much. He's going to make him play every fucking game to the point that he has to resign or it's the end of his career. Which will be fun for us.

Too much? It's way cheaper sacking a manager EVERY 9 months and buying a Ndombele every summer.

He is stringing you all along, José being the next bulletstopper. Just read the abuse in this thread.

While responsibility for this ultimately belongs to Levy, I can't comprehend how Mourinho has been unable to field a side capable of beating midtable opposition.

Amazing how some of you are advocating keeping dier on the pitch.

I have counted 5 times when we have been in promising attacking positions only to slow things down and end up passing back into our own half.

We have 3 cbs vs only 2 strikers and they are pissing on us. Fuck this. I'm embarrassed by our team.

Back
Top Bottom