Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur (07/03/20) (5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Appreciate its unlikely but have a spare in the away end today which I’ll give away for FREE if someone wants to collect from Hebden Bridge (about 20 mins away from Turf Moor).

Annoyed as was looking forward to visiting a new ground but wife too ill to look after baby so have to forgo.
However rather than see it go to waste will give it to a TFCer....on off chance anyone happens to be heading up without a ticket.
Was on my way and then I found out that Ndombele was playing, so turned the car round at the next exit.

“Coronavirus, Coronavirus, this is Tottenham over!”
.....crackle crackle....
“Coronavirus, this is Tottenham over!!”
......crackle crackle crackle....
“Hello Tottenham, this is Coronavirus send over!”
“Grid...NORTH ONE SEVEN, one round fire for effect over”

Did Sonny really have that much of an impact on this team? Just 1 man? C'mon!
Not sure if people remember this or not but we were in 14th place with Kane and Son in the team earlier this year

People who think we will start blowing teams out of the park when they come back will be very disappointed

José doing his best to get himself sacked.

Can't even work myself up to blame him.

Levy is killing this club
Levy's not going to sack him. Would cost far too much. He's going to make him play every fucking game to the point that he has to resign or it's the end of his career. Which will be fun for us.

Back
Top Bottom